Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   How many Trick or Treaters came to your house? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/how-many-trick-treaters-came-your-house-t164770.html)

Joanie2 10-31-2011 07:46 PM

It's only 8:40 here and I've closed the door and turned out the lights as no treaters have come by in more than 1/2 an hour. I think we counted about 12. All children were accompanied by an adult. I guess parents are keeping their children at home or going to organized parties.

I realize that many areas have been hit by storms. That's sad. How many treaters have you had?

Murphy 10-31-2011 07:47 PM

We had 10.

suebee 10-31-2011 07:50 PM

We didnt have any, but we were fuddy duddies and turned our lights off. Didnt feel like listening to the dogs bark everytime someone came to the door. Too tired to deal with that.

Originally Posted by Joanie2
It's only 8:40 here and I've closed the door and turned out the lights as no treaters have come by in more than 1/2 an hour. I think we counted about 12. All children were accompanied by an adult. I guess parents are keeping their children at home or going to organized parties.

I realize that many areas have been hit by storms. That's sad. How many treaters have you had?

mommamac 10-31-2011 07:51 PM

not sure - we left a bowl with candy bars on the front porch since we were not home. When we got back there was candy left in the bowl. Guess that little girl that can't read (did you see that commercial?) didn't visit us. LOL

Scakes 10-31-2011 07:52 PM

We didn't have a single trick or treater. Boo hoo. We haven't had 1 in years so it's nothing new. I miss it though. Guess it's one of the downfalls to living out away from town.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

hannajo 10-31-2011 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by mommamac
not sure - we left a bowl with candy bars on the front porch since we were not home. When we got back there was candy left in the bowl. Guess that little girl that can't read (did you see that commercial?) didn't visit us. LOL

:lol:

Country1 10-31-2011 07:55 PM

42 if you count 2 that came twice.

NancyG 10-31-2011 08:03 PM

Zero!! We moved in the country, so don't get any trick or treaters. Use to have greater than 500 (if you can believe that) when we lived in town. Sure do miss it!!!

CloverPatch 10-31-2011 08:05 PM

My house none! I have one neighbor and a corn field.
Took one of my daughters to a friends neighbor hood to go with that family and most of the houses were out. I would say maybe 1 in 5 were participating. There was a lot of walking to get between houses. I am glad I was in my car and driving home!

sewmuch 10-31-2011 08:06 PM

Around 30, turned off light at 8, but some rang the doorbell anyway, so I did answer...have candy left, thats a first...we sit out front, its more fun and easier than getting up all the time...others do too...