Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   how is YOUR November shaping up? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/how-your-november-shaping-up-t161246.html)

jaciqltznok 10-17-2011 07:17 PM

Mine is about FULL...Starting next weekend actually...going to Tulsa on Sat for their Oktoberfest, then next Sat is our annual Halloween block party, then the first weekend in Nov is the annual Mennonite relief sale here in ENid..a really BIG to-do for sure! Second weekend is the Market place bazaar put on by they Officers spouses club from the Air Force base, then comes Santa Showcase the next weekend, then Black Friday and another craft show, and then a week of nothing? before the final craft show the following weekend...

WHEW...I am tired already!

auntpiggylpn 10-17-2011 07:20 PM

I'm tired for you!!! Sounds like lots of fun though, lucky you!

Carron 10-17-2011 07:20 PM

You do have a full plate.

jaciqltznok 10-17-2011 07:26 PM

yes, now add in there the holiday STUFF people expect me to do, work AND finishing things for the shows...whew..OH and the first weekend I will be doing the Mennonite sale on Friday and then driving 3 hours away for a quilt show on that Sat!

quiltsRfun 10-17-2011 07:40 PM

I'm still trying to get through October. Haven't even started thinking about November.

lindyline 10-17-2011 08:13 PM

November?? When's that??

I'm still trying to find August.

Wow this year has just flown!!

crafty_linda_b 10-17-2011 10:37 PM

Jaci you don't need to sleep *L* Have a fun month..Oh how I wish I could come to the mennonite sale...crafty_linda_b

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
yes, now add in there the holiday STUFF people expect me to do, work AND finishing things for the shows...whew..OH and the first weekend I will be doing the Mennonite sale on Friday and then driving 3 hours away for a quilt show on that Sat!

Wendys Quilts 10-18-2011 01:21 AM

Oh lord, where do I begin lol...this saturday my son has a karate competition in orlando (fall nationals), halloween, his fifth birthday is 11/9 with a party planned, that following weekend 11/12 he has another karate tourney in perry, ga, then the next five saturdays he has in school tourneys lol...I have to fit my quilting in between all of that, along with another commissioned quilt for a friend of mine. Going to be busy, busy......

patchsamkim 10-18-2011 03:06 AM

My October has been about that busy...hoping November settles down a bit...hope you love all that you have going on!

SewhappySue 10-18-2011 03:27 AM

Pretty Busy month for me also....starting with college working on past exam papers to get us used to the sort of questions we will be required to complete in our exam decemeberx, a funeral a day before a friends 50th birthday party, lunch with a friend I dont see very often and then more dreaded christmas shopping for hubby, why are men so difficult to buy for!!