Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I am so blessed..birthday gifts abound..... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/i-am-so-blessed-birthday-gifts-abound-t120729.html)

New Quilter 05-05-2011 08:21 AM

Happy Birthday...I too am a "giver" and sometimes it is nice to have the tables turned and be on the receiving end...Naomi :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

auntiehenno 05-05-2011 08:49 AM

congratulations and have a wonderful day

Jammin' Jane 05-05-2011 11:58 AM

It's nice that your co-workers know you so well!!!
Enjoy your day!

Weenween 05-05-2011 01:48 PM

Aman it sure beats the alternative.My grand mother would have been 90 today she died in 1977.I really miss her a lot at times I am 47 and was only 14 when she passed.She used to quilt by hand only.Made tops on machine but would not quilt on the machine.

CarolinePaj 05-05-2011 01:57 PM

Ahh... you are obviously very loved by your colleagues!

Take the gifts and good wishes with a light heart and enjoy your special day!

Hugs

Airwick156 05-05-2011 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Tootsie
It's because you're such a generous giver that you now are now a blessed receiver! Have a very happy birthday!

Happy Birthday.

And now Tootsie...I must say I like your avatar...even if when I first looked at it and I honestly thought it was someone mooning someone. Then I literally put my face up to the monitor and saw it was a cow. Sure did make me chuckle when I saw it was a cow. (I'm visually handicapped so sometimes things look totally different then they really are and now I bet you are wondering how in the world did I see someone mooning in a cows face. ) LOL

B J 05-05-2011 04:01 PM

Happy Birthday

Cassews 05-05-2011 06:12 PM

Happy birthday to you !!!!

amy WI 05-05-2011 06:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Well the blessings continue. Thank you everyone for the well wishes. It has been a great day! I went to Nancy's Notions big sewing weekend sale. I spent more then I should have but I loved it! Then at lunch I got to meet OZ(Renee) and Karen and Margaret. They were wonderful and Renee brought me a bag of goodies from her hometown. Have you every heard of a Kolacky? Well let me tell you it's delicious! Thank you Renee. Her friend Karen has a friend how tats. I got a beautiful cross bookmark. Thanks Karen! It was great to meet new people and I can't wait until next year when my friend Marilyn comes with me.
And the surprises continue....Charisma sent me the most beautiful quilt. I just love the colors and pattern. The quilting is superb! Thank you Charisma you are a blessing to me!

Thank you for making my day so special! I love you all!

It's it beautiful! C you do such a great job!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]193504[/ATTACH]

Karen Margaret Me and Renee
[ATTACH=CONFIG]193505[/ATTACH]

linda701 05-05-2011 06:29 PM

Happy Birthday, Hope it was a good one and have many more.