Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I cant wait till they come out with a new Ipad... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/i-cant-wait-till-they-come-out-new-ipad-t175154.html)

luvTooQuilt 01-10-2012 12:10 PM

I cant wait till they come out with a new Ipad...

Hubby got the latest Ipad from the company that contracted him as a thank you gift.. Pretty cool.. Hes a computer geek- techie nerd - its what he makes his living off of.. So, when the latest and greatest comes out he gets upgraded.. Whoo hoo- Good for me, 'cause as soon as he upgrades I get his casts-off...

But I have a feeling it might be a while.... Oh well, until then Ill keep sewing away..

SueDor 01-10-2012 12:25 PM

Lucky him! But I bet he has to work hard to get things like that from work!

luvTooQuilt 01-10-2012 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by SueDor (Post 4861862)
Lucky him! But I bet he has to work hard to get things like that from work!

Yea hes working even when hes not suppose to be working- but its ok, he works from home so I can irritate him anytime I want.. and hes one NOT to ever miss a meal... lol..

I am so computer UN-educated its sad.. You would think some of his basic knowledge would of rubbed off on me but I swear when he tries to explain some computer thing or another I have the 'lights on but no one home' look goin on..

Up North 01-10-2012 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt (Post 4861968)
Yea hes working even when hes not suppose to be working- but its ok, he works from home so I can irritate him anytime I want.. and hes one NOT to ever miss a meal... lol..

I am so computer UN-educated its sad.. You would think some of his basic knowledge would of rubbed off on me but I swear when he tries to explain some computer thing or another I have the 'lights on but no one home' look goin on..

I know the feeling my son is in college for computers if I ask him to show me something he does it so fast that I do not get it, if I ask if he can show me again his answer is I just showed you, figure it out!! GRRRR

Tartan 01-10-2012 01:51 PM

The new Ipad is pretty awesome. My daughter is thinking of getting one and she said I could share hers. Yippee, it will take me a while to learn it but maybe I'll finally learn how to post my own pictures direct to QB. I can only hope because I am computer challenged.

snipforfun 01-11-2012 10:19 PM

I understand that a new Ipad will be coming out soon. #3

ScubaK 01-11-2012 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by snipforfun (Post 4866552)

That's what I heard...around March.
K

luvTooQuilt 01-12-2012 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by snipforfun (Post 4866552)

Oh yay!!! Whoo hoo !!!!

BellaBoo 01-12-2012 06:00 PM

DH doesn't work in the computer field but comes home with every new technical gadget there is. He'll say I bought you something today and I'll say thank you that's really something, how do you use it? LOL I'm the one figuring it out and then showing him.

luvTooQuilt 01-13-2012 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo (Post 4869172)
DH doesn't work in the computer field but comes home with every new technical gadget there is. He'll say I bought you something today and I'll say thank you that's really something, how do you use it? LOL I'm the one figuring it out and then showing him.

Hahhahaaaa thats sweet of him.. .. He wants YOU to have the best !!! lol.. Not a bad thing, not a bad thing at all... Now if he can 'think' that with sewing machines and embroidery machines are 'technical' gadgets you could have the perfect man!!!