Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I lost my quilting foot for my Juki!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/i-lost-my-quilting-foot-my-juki-t69611.html)

Quiltforme 10-11-2010 01:46 PM

:cry: I have looked and looked I cannot find my juki foot or the other accesories. I cannot believe I have missplaced them!! Anyone have any ideas where I might have left them :) Oh well I have time to purchase another before the frame gets here but how frustrating I even had a walking foot!!!

I have moved my sewing room 3 times but in the same house so it has to be here right???? sorry to share my misfortune I feel better now!! Jade

Ramona Byrd 10-11-2010 01:56 PM

About a month or so ago I cut out some quilt pieces, added the applique in the middles and then decided that the background should be smaller. So I hunted for my rotary cutter and cutting mat, and hunted and hunted...till a couple of days ago I took down a big pile of fabric I'd been saving for another quilt...well, there, under that fabric was my cutting mat and rotary cutter. I've passed by that pile many times, even shoved it over a little to put down a glass of tea near it...

Keep on hunting, you'll find it somewhere where you know darn well you did not put it.

KathyAire 10-11-2010 02:12 PM

I am so sorry that you can't find your accessories.
I spend half of my time looking for stuff. It's so frustrating. I will have to call my sweet, little neighbor, Karsyn to come over and find things for me. She can usually find whatever I'm looking for in a hurry.

oatw13 10-11-2010 02:32 PM

We always put them somewhere safe, where we will know exactly where they are when we need them, right? lol

I hope you find them soon!

mollymct 10-11-2010 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by oatw13
We always put them somewhere safe, where we will know exactly where they are when we need them, right? lol

I hope you find them soon!

Yep, that's me. It's going to turn up...you just have to stop looking! Hope it turns up soon!

Melinda in Tulsa 10-11-2010 05:52 PM

LOL, I put my camara in a *safe* place a year ago, and just now found it. Problem is, the charger is still lost!

littlehud 10-11-2010 06:22 PM

I'm so sorry for you. I know how frustrated I would be. We lost one of our cordless phones a week ago and I just found it under fabric on my sewing table. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Gramof6 10-11-2010 06:35 PM

Don't get too stressed over this. Bet most of us have lost important stuff because we put it up for safe keeping. :D I also bet that as soon as you replace the items, the original will show up. :thumbup: That is my luck around here. :D

Quiltforme 10-11-2010 09:56 PM

Ok ladies you will not believe where I found my foot. I cannot believe it I had it in my hand about 10 times. I have 3 machines with 3 different quilting feet. Well the one that I thought was for my singer was for my juki. I am so embarrassed it like looking for your glasses and they are on your head the whole time!! Thank you for your sympathy :) I was able to pracice FMQ and I cannot believe how much easier it is with that stupid little foot!!!

Sew Krazy Girl 10-11-2010 11:38 PM

Oh good - glad you found it. I was beginning to get nervous and even looked around MY sewing room. LOL