Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I met up with... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/i-met-up-t64796.html)

tlrnhi 09-14-2010 08:03 PM

lfw045 (Linda) today!
We had a WONDERFUL time just sitting and chatting! We went to the local Barnes and Noble for coffee and ended up NOT getting up until 3 hours later!
She such a sweet person, it's like we've known each other for forever and had just left off on a conversation a bit ago and then just picked it right back up.
We need to meet up again, maybe for lunch, but it might turn into dinner the way we just sat and talked. lol Just might get booted out of a restaurant for being there so long. hehe

Sorry, didn't get a picture....we were both camera shy, but her pic is her avatar and gee...most of you know what I look like, I think lol

craftybear 09-14-2010 08:06 PM

cool, now next time take your camera, no excuses! ha ha

sharon b 09-14-2010 08:08 PM

How fun ! But why no quilt store ????

cjomomma 09-14-2010 08:09 PM

How wonderful. Im getting the chance to meet dabasketlady soon and I hope she is not camera shy. LOL

tlrnhi 09-14-2010 08:10 PM

Just forgot the camera and actually didn't think about it.
Quilt stores...hmmm....we were having too much fun chatting and we already had been to the stores before, but not together. We do need to get a Virginia ladies get together sometime. I know there's enough of us.

amma 09-14-2010 08:14 PM

How fun for you both :D:D:D

Qbee 09-14-2010 08:40 PM

OK...this is getting pretty common...what...this whole making friends thing...LOL...I really do think it is GREAT. I'm going to have to get all the Kentucky gals together...there are several on here :D

tlrnhi 09-14-2010 08:44 PM

It's great meeting up with new friends!
Since I"m ALWAYS moving pretty much every 3 years, I have to find/meet new friends when we finally find a place to live. Being on the board makes it great because I can finally meet up with people who have the same common interests as I do and are about my age too. Not that age really matters.

cjomomma 09-14-2010 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Qbee
OK...this is getting pretty common...what...this whole making friends thing...LOL...I really do think it is GREAT. I'm going to have to get all the Kentucky gals together...there are several on here :D

There is a whole mess of us Ky. girls on here.

Qbee 09-14-2010 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma

Originally Posted by Qbee

There is a whole mess of us Ky. girls on here.

I know! You and I should try to get together when I go to Murray to see my son :D