Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I think we've created a obsessed member. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/i-think-weve-created-obsessed-member-t160507.html)

Country1 10-14-2011 08:07 PM

My DH "Tallbald" joined the forum a few days ago, now he's on here more than me! I love how he loves the old machines, like I do, but the last few days he's taring down and cleaning our new 201K. Which I am grateful for and she is a beauty. Just had to pick at him a little.
I'm very proud of him and thank you all for helping him and all the support!... I know how blessed I am to have him.

GwynR 10-14-2011 08:10 PM

:thumbup:

Airwick156 10-14-2011 08:12 PM

You gotta love em LOL Welcome to the board Tallbald from Oregon.

Charlee 10-14-2011 08:15 PM

Miss Penny...he's lucky to have you...and he's indicated it often! :)

We're happy to have him...thanks for sharing him with us! I love the way he writes...quite a way with words! Love those Halloween costumes too! :lol:

Country1 10-14-2011 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Charlee
Miss Penny...he's lucky to have you...and he's indicated it often! :)

We're happy to have him...thanks for sharing him with us! I love the way he writes...quite a way with words! Love those Halloween costumes too! :lol:

Thank you, I'm the one who is blessed. He is a gentle giant and a very talented man. He used to do wood turned sculptures, they are Beautiful! He does leather work, tool and die maker, and a nurse. He comes from a long line of gifted and talented family. I wish I could do the things he does, he is constantly amazing me!...

wanda lou 10-14-2011 08:49 PM

you guys seem very happy.

Quilted Dogs 10-14-2011 08:52 PM

Hope u have 2 computers now for sure......

scowlkat 10-14-2011 10:49 PM

I read the story he wrote about the machine and how he wondered about the lady who used it - made a lump in my throat! You are a couple of keepers for sure!

piepatch 10-15-2011 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by Country1
My DH "Tallbald" joined the forum a few days ago, now he's on here more than me! I love how he loves the old machines, like I do, but the last few days he's taring down and cleaning our new 201K. Which I am grateful for and she is a beauty. Just had to pick at him a little.
I'm very proud of him and thank you all for helping him and all the support!... I know how blessed I am to have him.

It is so nice that you share an interest with your DH. I have a 201 and love it. I hope you will share a picture with us when he is finished with it.

piepatch 10-15-2011 01:44 AM

Thank you, I'm the one who is blessed. He is a gentle giant and a very talented man. He used to do wood turned sculptures, they are Beautiful! He does leather work, tool and die maker, and a nurse. He comes from a long line of gifted and talented family. I wish I could do the things he does, he is constantly amazing me!...[/quote]

Maybe you can show us some pictures of his work? We love to see the pictures.