Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I thought I'd never get my newletter to open (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/i-thought-id-never-get-my-newletter-open-t117016.html)

#1piecemaker 04-18-2011 08:33 AM

The server must have been down this morning for the newletter. Because everyone I've talked to including myself have had problems. Some people with older computers say that they can't get the newsletter any more because of new java sript. Has anyone else had these problems?

#1piecemaker 04-18-2011 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by #1piecemaker
The server must have been down this morning for the newletter. Because everyone I've talked to including myself have had problems. Some people with older computers say that they can't get the newsletter any more because of new java sript. Has anyone else had these problems?

I have got to have my fix in the mornings or my day just doesn't go well. !!

karenpatrick 04-18-2011 08:35 AM

Earllier it was down, but it seems to be fine now.

Kappy 04-18-2011 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by #1piecemaker

Me too, java script error kept coming up. All I could think about was all the tips and stuff I have book marked or on My Pages. Think I will have to figure a way to get them off and into another file. Would really hate to lose them! Would also hate to not be able to get to this site!

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 04-18-2011 08:57 AM

If Java is the problem, that is a free update. You just have to download it.

roselady 04-18-2011 08:59 AM

That is not the only problem, I keep trying to use the search option, and it won't do anything

EagarBeez 04-18-2011 09:25 AM

I got my news letter, but, later, when I was on the board and clicked to go home, I got a blank page. Had to refresh a few times

Janquiltz 04-18-2011 03:35 PM

Just now, I was finally able to get on and open up a topic - It is 4:30m in AZ. Boy are we getting addicted to QB or what??? (Not to mention spoiled...) Guess they still have more bugs to shake out. Just think, we are beta testing software and I haven't had to do that in quite awhile. LOL

craftmama 04-18-2011 03:43 PM

I had a Java problem trying to log on about 7:00 PM EST

TaliaRose 04-18-2011 03:45 PM

Hi all,

We just had a terribly long outage on QB - over 4 hours to be exact.

I apologize for this downtime - it is unacceptable.

Please be assured your personal information and data are safe.

We went offline because of an overload on the our company's servers. We may still experience some slow page loading and a delay in email like private messages and forum notifications. Please hang tight while we come back online. I appreciate all the emails and PMs I'm getting with encouraging support and great information - please PM me at Admin or TaliaRose, or, email me at [email protected] if you have any questions!

In the meantime, may I suggest taking on a new quilting project or finishing an old project?! (-;

Best,
TaliaRose