Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I want to say THANK YOU! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/i-want-say-thank-you-t82077.html)

Zappycat 12-11-2010 06:34 AM

I just want to say that This is the best site that I have found all year and I am so thankful that I ended up here. I can't even remember WHY I came to this site, but now, other than losing LOTS of time because I get lost here on this forum just reading as much as I can, its my favorite site on the internet!

Thank you all for all the wonderful ideas that you share, the encouragement you give each other, the unbelievable great deals on the for sale section.... and I could go on and on! When I look back on things to be thankful for in 2010... this forum is one of those things! Thanks to all of you!

Torrie

amma 12-11-2010 06:35 AM

Isn't this the best place D:D:D

Missysgottohelp 12-11-2010 06:41 AM

Ditto. I used to spend alot of time on facebook, now I spend most of my time here. What a wonderful, positive place it is.

Granna of 5 12-11-2010 06:44 AM

It is the best!

pheasantduster 12-11-2010 06:50 AM

I check the Quilting Board every day. Always brings a smile, advise, new knowledge and encouragement. I feel like talking to friends. Happy Holidays to all and we will all enjoy a healthy and exciting New Year.

M.E.H. 12-11-2010 06:52 AM

I just looked at the clock and I have been on here for an hour. I do not know where the time went. :roll:

sueisallaboutquilts 12-11-2010 07:00 AM

Torrie, I'm right with ya!! I also don't remember how I got here but I'm sure glad I did!
Every time you post I smile at your cat. It's the cutest kitty pic I've seen and I thought I had all the best shots of my furbabies lol :D
I feel like I acquired a million new friends this year....... I DID!!
Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zappycat 12-11-2010 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
Torrie, I'm right with ya!! I also don't remember how I got here but I'm sure glad I did!
Every time you post I smile at your cat. It's the cutest kitty pic I've seen and I thought I had all the best shots of my furbabies lol :D
I feel like I acquired a million new friends this year....... I DID!!
Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww....thank you Susan! He always makes me smile too.... in person (or in feline!) and in this photo!

YEY for all our new quilting friends!! : )

Torrie

grann of 6 12-11-2010 07:20 AM

Yes, I am glad I found this site. I never did anything like this before but sure am enjoying all my new friends from all over the world. My grandkids think it is so funny that Grannie is involved in a "Chat room". The 16 year-old was warning me about predators and how to spot them (all joking of course).

Maggiemay 12-11-2010 07:27 AM

I love this place too! My husband asked me yesterday how I found this board & I can't remember! I am so happy that I stumbled upon it though!