Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I'm Back!!!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/im-back-t95385.html)

susie0808 01-30-2011 06:13 PM

Hi everyone! Have been gone since summer. My computer burned out. Have been borrowing DH, DD,and DS. And it hasn't been the same since. Only checking e-mails. And not that often i might add.

I went thru with drawls big time....for not being on this site!!!! But I have to say I did alot of sewing while away!

The hardest decision was computer or sewing machine. I decided computer now...sewing machine when I test at the quilt show in lancaster Pa. in march.

I'm glad to be back in the land of the quilting board!!!!!

Leota 01-30-2011 06:14 PM

Welcome back! Yeah, computer now and sewing machine later if you have one that does the job. :D

PegD 01-30-2011 06:15 PM

Glad you are back. I can't imagine not being able to check in every day here.

soniboo 01-30-2011 06:16 PM

Welcome back! *waves* :D

craftybear 01-30-2011 06:22 PM

Welcome back!

Craftybear

Originally Posted by susie0808
Hi everyone! Have been gone since summer. My computer burned out. Have been borrowing DH, DD,and DS. And it hasn't been the same since. Only checking e-mails. And not that often i might add.

I went thru with drawls big time....for not being on this site!!!! But I have to say I did alot of sewing while away!

The hardest decision was computer or sewing machine. I decided computer now...sewing machine when I test at the quilt show in lancaster Pa. in march.

sueisallaboutquilts 01-30-2011 06:52 PM

Susie, glad you're back!!!!!!! And I can totally relate. I was away for a week and was having serious withdrawal. Headed back for I don't know how long tomorrow (Mom's surgery) but this time I'm bringing my laptop. It was THAT BAD!! hahaha
Good to see your pic again!! :D:D

sewwhat85 01-31-2011 11:11 AM

welcome back

susie0808 01-31-2011 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
Susie, glad you're back!!!!!!! And I can totally relate. I was away for a week and was having serious withdrawal. Headed back for I don't know how long tomorrow (Mom's surgery) but this time I'm bringing my laptop. It was THAT BAD!! hahaha
Good to see your pic again!! :D:D

Thanks! It feels good to be back! Love reading about you all again! DH laughing and shaking his head at me... He says it didn't take long for me to get back in the groove, I'm a gonner! ha Hope everything goes well with your moms surgery.Your computer will keep you busy! Good!

Glad to see your picture too!

Ditter43 01-31-2011 01:20 PM

Good to have you back!! I can imagine I'd have a hard time without the quilt board! I am addicted! :thumbup: :D

Fiber Artist 02-15-2011 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by susie0808

The hardest decision was computer or sewing machine. I decided computer now...sewing machine when I test at the quilt show in lancaster Pa. in marc

:lol: :thumbup:Welcome back!!! I've missed you.