Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I'm gonna collapse! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/im-gonna-collapse-t105795.html)

SuziC 03-07-2011 03:22 PM

I envy you. This cabin fever is depressing the ____out of me!
I am sick of the cold and the snow. I NEED sunshine and warm temps. Sorry, just venting

bjnicholson 03-07-2011 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by SuziC
I am sick of the cold and the snow. I NEED sunshine and warm temps. Sorry, just venting

I'm marching right along side you :wink:

CloverPatch 03-07-2011 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by ginnie6

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
Im not Fluffy, I'm Value Sized!!!

You need to send me some of your energy! Inlaws coming in 2 days, my house is a wreck.

Mine will be here Friday...found that out mid day!

Oh my! Mine are not short notice. I knew there were coming, there are going to be here so I can have my knee surgery. But they never like to say WHEN they'll show up. So I found out last night, they are on the way and will be here no later than Wednesday, possibly tomorrow. Ofcourse I won't know if its tomorrow till they knock on the door :roll: Lots of cleaning tomorrow!

grann of 6 03-07-2011 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by SEW
Good for you... I'm getting ready to dive into spring cleaning myself!

Me too; which spring are you talking about? Last year, two years ago, or this year?

ginnie6 03-07-2011 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6

Originally Posted by SEW
Good for you... I'm getting ready to dive into spring cleaning myself!

Me too; which spring are you talking about? Last year, two years ago, or this year?

heehee I think I'm catching up on at least 2 years worth!

Kooklabell 03-07-2011 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by SuziC

I am so with you! We woke up to snow showers this morning. Nothing stuck, but just seeing it and being SO COLD reminded me it's still winter :( I so want to open the windows and air out the house.

bkb 03-07-2011 03:53 PM

will you guys call animal control on me if I kill the dust gorillas in my house?

scowlkat 03-07-2011 04:15 PM

Please, please, please don't pass that cleaning bug on to me! So far I have resisted it at every turn. I love my little dust bunnies - they love to watch me sew!

Hope2quilt 03-07-2011 04:16 PM

I am a lot happier fluffy than I was skinny. :)

sewmuchmore 03-07-2011 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by ginnie6
this spring fever better hurry up and leave me I tell ya! I may actually loose weight I've been cleaning so much. I tackled the kitchen today. Oh vey! Scrubbed walls, changed curtains, cleaned windows, the whole 9 yards, PLUS supper is in the oven cooking away. Oh and I mopped everything except the school room and bedrooms. Can I please quit now and sew? Tomorrow I want to make bread, and covers for our lamps at the bed, and take off the trash, clean the bedroom......just a few things. If I DON'T loose weight then i think we just have to accept that I'm gonna be fluffy the rest of my life!

I have two words for you, you’re hired :lol: :lol: :lol: