Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I'm mad !!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/im-mad-t114002.html)

Connie in CO 04-06-2011 10:47 AM

I'm having a problem with my printer.The paper jamed,i went to the back and un-jamed the printer.Well it still say's paper jamed.Well i went to Brother and on line asked why it still say's paper jamed,it will cost me 16 dollars to have my question answered.Sorry that pissed me off,16 dollars just to answer a question :!: Connie in CO

moonwork42029 04-06-2011 10:49 AM

you might try taking out the ink / toner cartridge, disconnecting it from the computer, unplugging the electric and really double checking all the paper is out.

When you put it back together, it might have reset any little bug in it's printer brain and work for you...

At least you got to rip it apart for the aggravation it is causing.

Good luck with it.

SueDor 04-06-2011 10:49 AM

Did you turn it off then turn it on?

Jim's Gem 04-06-2011 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by SueDor

That's what I was going to say.

Sometimes with my work printer I have to re-start the computer to get them communicating with each other!

mommamac 04-06-2011 10:53 AM

sometimes an itsy bitsy piece of paper gets left behind - look it over again. Turn off, unplug (which I hope you did before sticking your hand in :)) replug & start up again. This worked for me before - hope it solves your problem.

Connie in CO 04-06-2011 10:53 AM

No i haven't,i will try that,thanks.

Connie in CO 04-06-2011 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Connie in CO

That worked,oh thank you so much Sue.Connie in CO

Quilter7x 04-06-2011 10:57 AM

We have to do that to our copiers at work all the time to clean out the little bugs that get left there. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but it's always worth it to try. I'm so glad you figured it out yourself rather than paying $16 for someone to tell you that. :thumbup:

Connie in CO 04-06-2011 10:57 AM

I did everything but that,oh happy day :P :P :P

nativetexan 04-06-2011 11:20 AM

there must be a tiny piece of paper somewhere. sit back and take a deep breath. when calm, look again. everywhere. it's happened to me.