Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I'm a new Grandma to a fur Baby :D (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/im-new-grandma-fur-baby-d-t131643.html)

Leota 06-19-2011 10:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
my dd#2 just bought her 1st home and she adopted a 4 year old cat.

Meet Roxie kitty. She's not fond of having her picture taken ha ha

moonwork42029 06-19-2011 10:36 AM

Tux cats are such lovers. Congrats to all of you....new grand furbaby, your daughter for her new house and to the lucky new furbaby with a forever home.

sueisallaboutquilts 06-19-2011 10:40 AM

Awww, she's so cute!! So is your DD :)
I have 4 who love to pose for the camera but one who doesn't like it at all.
My grand-dog is coming over tonight for Father's Day!! LOL
We're going to eat and watch the Yankees/Cubs game!!

Sheila_H 06-19-2011 10:44 AM

Hi Roxy! Love the name and the cat is beautiful!

Leota 07-25-2011 06:47 AM

Well, Roxi didn't work out... she was returned to the No Kill shelter. She was not litter trained and she would do her business where ever she pleased... DD had a brand new house..
Sad but it was for the best. She seemed happier at the shelter...

sueisallaboutquilts 07-25-2011 07:08 AM

Hi Leota, sorry to hear but sometimes these things happen :(
I'm so glad she's at a no-kill shelter.
Hope your pretty daughter can find another one.

BTW- we found a darling kitten a couple of summers ago and could not keep her. We already have 5 and they are 2 different families so they can get a bit edgy with each other.
It broke my heart until I found a no-kill shelter so that's what we did. I would never be able to let her go otherwise but my household would not have been too happy :)

canmitch1971 07-25-2011 07:19 AM

What a cute kitty.

Leota 07-25-2011 08:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
Hi Leota, sorry to hear but sometimes these things happen :(
I'm so glad she's at a no-kill shelter.
Hope your pretty daughter can find another one.

BTW- we found a darling kitten a couple of summers ago and could not keep her. We already have 5 and they are 2 different families so they can get a bit edgy with each other.
It broke my heart until I found a no-kill shelter so that's what we did. I would never be able to let her go otherwise but my household would not have been too happy :)

We have found another kitty... she's about 10 weeks old an a Chocolate Point Siamese... Very smart and we had her spayed this past Saturday. She showed up in our flower bed hungry and frightened. Yes, our 6 year old cat isn't happy but is tolerating her ha ha... We will be taking KoKo out to VA to her forever home in October when we go visit our DD.

Kokomo Flower
[ATTACH=CONFIG]231545[/ATTACH]

sueisallaboutquilts 07-25-2011 08:40 AM

Leota, she's so precious!!!!!!!!

My 2 families (haha sounds a bit like the Mafia) get along now. We had some problems but they worked it out :)
Those pheremone plug-ins helped but I don't need them
anymore thankfully, very expensive!

wanda lou 07-25-2011 01:53 PM

so cute.