Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I'm So Impressed With This Board!!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/im-so-impressed-board-t44074.html)

sunlover 04-27-2010 08:33 AM

This board, that I look at first thing each morning, is the MOST informative place that a quilter can see. I just made a QAYG and used Wonder Under to keep sashes in place before I sewed them down. This am I looked at the Main section and behold! a series of questions and answers about iron on bias tape and other bias tape answers and questions. If anyone does not use this board you are missing the best thing since sliced bread!!!. As I have said before this is a wealth of really great info and its free!! I have learned something every time I read all the inputs. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of a wonderous site!!! Excuse my inthueasim(sp) but I needed to thank everybody for their great inputs and answers for any question that comes up. We in the quilting world have been blessed................ I guess I'm done spouting off now!!

chewboo 04-27-2010 08:36 AM

welcome to the site from montana

ctack2 04-27-2010 08:36 AM

Hmmm, I wonder what the best thing was BEFORE sliced bread. hehehe

I agree with you, if you want to know it, look it up here. If you can't find it, just ask. You'll get lots of ideas and answers.

Up North 04-27-2010 08:37 AM

I agree with you. This is where I have learned everything about quilting I never would have been able to do it without this board, And there are friends to be made everyday!

Pam 04-27-2010 08:41 AM

[quote=ctack2]Hmmm, I wonder what the best thing was BEFORE sliced bread. hehehe
Iquote]

Toilet paper? Better than the Sears catalog pages to be sure.

sharon b 04-27-2010 08:41 AM

Ever day I learn something new here :thumbup: Sometimes it is quilting , my machine, sewing or general stuff ! It is a wonderful resource :lol:

Quilter7x 04-27-2010 08:45 AM

Me too, I learn something here every single day. I didn't know about the Wonder Under method to keep sashing in place for QAYG until I read that here yesterday!

It's amazing how many things you can find in the search field here also.

amma 04-27-2010 08:51 AM

There is something new to learn each day... and I am so grateful for all of the sharing from each of our members :D:D:D We are very blessed, indeed!!!

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 04-27-2010 08:53 AM

This board is better than sliced bread! I can figure out how to slice bread, but without these folks on the board, I'd be lost with quilting. :D

dsb38327 04-27-2010 08:59 AM

I have been amazed at the willingness to help others. We have a level of knowledge to pull from that we wouldn't get anywhere else. That is what I believe. I also learn something new each time I sign on. And we can forget about keeping up with all the post, I don't see how it would be possible. I use the search field alot when I have a question because there is probably something posted on it. Seems there is no question that is embarrassing because everyone was a beginner at some point in time and I never feel faulted for not knowing. The quiltingboard has my vote.