Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Ironing Pie Chart (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/ironing-pie-chart-t210739.html)

mzzzquilts 01-11-2013 05:42 PM

Ironing Pie Chart

1 Attachment(s)
This is pretty much accurate in my case, I bet in yours too![ATTACH=CONFIG]387536[/ATTACH]

nannyrick 01-11-2013 05:53 PM

That is exactly like mine. How did you know, LOL

janRN 01-11-2013 06:09 PM

Love it! This is embarrassing but my son stopped at my house after work because he had a job interview and needed to change shirts. His new shirt needed ironed. My ironing board is always set up. He never said a word, just went upstairs and ironed his shirt. I'm guessing most moms would have at least offered to iron their son's shirt LOL. So your pie chart fits me perfectly!

Sandra in Minnesota 01-11-2013 06:32 PM

Looks like my pie chart too! lol

QuiltE 01-11-2013 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by janRN (Post 5779608)
Love it! This is embarrassing but my son stopped at my house after work because he had a job interview and needed to change shirts. His new shirt needed ironed. My ironing board is always set up. He never said a word, just went upstairs and ironed his shirt. I'm guessing most moms would have at least offered to iron their son's shirt LOL. So your pie chart fits me perfectly!

You trained him well JanRN!
And I bet his wife loves you for that too .... best loved DMIL!! :)

cjr 01-11-2013 07:17 PM

my kind of pie.

JanRN, aren't you very happy you taught him to iron and he is not afraid to do it. Occassionally my DH shirt collars do not come out of the dryer looking like thy should. Since my ironing board has become a permanent piece of furniture in the kitchen, he does whats needed. No complaints from me.

JanTx 01-11-2013 08:27 PM

anyone else iron what you can inside out cause of the threads on your irong board?

kuntryquilter 01-12-2013 04:02 AM

Not if he knows how to iron. My husband irons his shirts. Sure nothing wrong with a guy ironing.

Originally Posted by janRN (Post 5779608)

kuntryquilter 01-12-2013 04:04 AM

In my house I have a rule about ironing clothes. I wear it one time, wash & dry it. If it comes out of the dryer with a lot of wrinkles it goes into the give-away box.

gspsplease 01-12-2013 04:26 AM

Before I started patchwork, I used to joke that the holes in my steam iron had healed over from lack of use. My husband used to joke that it was time to iron or buy some more shirts.