Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I'ts 11pm and I want a snow cone....... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/its-11pm-i-want-snow-cone-t160764.html)

Sadiemae 10-16-2011 05:07 AM

NO pepper of any any kind!!! No bell peppers, hot peppers, black pepper or white pepper.

ThayerRags 10-16-2011 05:47 AM

I enjoy eating about any foods, including oysters and sushi. But, although I love cheese slices and I love lunch meat slices, I can’t stand them together in the same sandwich. I don’t know why.

Wife doesn’t like coconut in anything, and while she loves the aroma of coffee, she hates the taste.

CD in Oklahoma

ptquilts 10-16-2011 05:53 AM

I hate mealy foods like grits, Cream of Wheat (to me they are the SAME THING!!) Delicious apples also have that mealy texture - yuck! I also hate coconut in things although I like the flavor, just not the texture. Hate to see a good cake or pie ruined with flaked coconut on it.

MegsAnn 10-16-2011 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltnNan
i love the aroma of coffee but can't stand the flavor.

Me too!

Only thing I don't like no matter how it's cooked is liver. YUCK. I used to babysit kids who wanted liverwurst sandwiches everyday for lunch. Fine with me, as long as I don't have to eat it. :)

I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to alcohol. Two sips of anything, no matter how gentle, will give me a huge headache. Another sip will have me pukin'. It used to bother me, but I'm just as fun sober and am a built-in designated driver. Thankfully hubby doesn't drink often 'cause I hate the smell of it now too.

clem55 10-16-2011 06:46 AM

No raw oysters for me( I raised four kids for gosh sake!! And I can't eat any meat that even has a hint of pink .

Dyan 10-16-2011 07:11 AM

PEAS gag reflex to them...NO way no how
Also do not like cruncy stuff in my for example macaroni salas...NO celery, onions, etc. I like them seperate but not together...

beatys9 10-16-2011 08:43 AM

I'm right there with you Betty on the 'level' and 'order' thing... I have my clothes hung in color order, like a rainbow.

Originally Posted by BETTY62
I have all kinds of quirks that drive my family nuts. I can't stand to see any thing unlevel. Like a light swith plate or a picture on the wall. Books must be placed on the shelf in order by height. I don't eat steak because I don't like how the texture of it feels in my mouth. When we go out to eat, I always eat the same dish. And the list goes on...

biscuitqueen 10-16-2011 09:35 AM

I hiccup all day when I eat carrots.

My kids tease me that I must be Larry the cable guys sister bc I get the walking farts after most meals.

I will also clean girlfriends house when I come over while we are talking, if there is anything out of place I put it away. I don't like sitting in a mess------it's a tip breaker if we go out and eat. And don't let the coffee get low in my cup------if you see me licking the bottom of the cup that's another tip breaker.

biscuitqueen 10-16-2011 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltnNan
i love the aroma of coffee but can't stand the flavor.

now I love that

biscuitqueen 10-16-2011 09:40 AM

you guys are making me roll, I thought I was bad. how funny you are---------like I'm not even half weird hehe.