Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I've heard of a Tiger in Your Tank but never a Kitty in Your Fridge!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/ive-heard-tiger-your-tank-but-never-kitty-your-fridge-t203778.html)

auntpiggylpn 10-20-2012 03:35 PM

I've heard of a Tiger in Your Tank but never a Kitty in Your Fridge!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
I was putting away groceries this afternoon. I left the french doors open on our fridge to make it easier to put the cold stuff away. When I returned to the fridge, I found Lily Pie in the fridge!!! She is our fearless kitty and often gets herself in trouble. She was kind enough to wait on me to get the camera to take her picture.

Tartan 10-20-2012 03:38 PM

Thank goodness she didn't curl up in a corner. She could have been shut in, silly cat.

Chasing Hawk 10-20-2012 07:07 PM

Did she find anything good to eat?

Neesie 10-20-2012 07:12 PM

Guess she wanted to be a cool cat. :p

quiltingcandy 10-20-2012 07:45 PM

Cats just make you laugh! We had 2 kittens we called Muffin and Cupcake. They were always busy getting into places they shouldn't.

Caswews 10-21-2012 07:19 AM

You know she was just pulling her "cat police" card; making sure your fridge was safe for you !LOL She was only looking out for your safety and health !LOL

Phannie1 10-21-2012 07:28 AM

That is about the only place my cats have not gotten into yet. We moved into this house last year. It has a cabinet that glides open for the trash can. It was like a ghost, cabinet would always be open. We would close it and then it would reopen. finally one day, the cat got shut up in it and she pushed it open to get out. She just did not close it behind her.

Sierra 10-21-2012 07:38 AM

OH! We have a new puppy and he gets into everything! He eats anything! Our new decor is: all waste baskets up high, shoes up high, no tissues left in reach, in the box or out.... etc. I had a moment of terror looking at your cat!!! Our dog's name is Einstein, but DH calls him "Trouble" (between hugs and games and lap time).

honeybea 10-21-2012 07:54 AM

The will do that. My daughter was having some floor tiling done in her bathroom. There was some molding removed and somehow her cat crawled into the space. You know why comes next. She got sealed into the wall space. The tile an went home. When my daughter came home she kept hearing a cat cry. Finally she figured out where it was coming from and called the repairman. He came back and had to break through the wall to get kitty. Luckily she didn't fall further into the wall space. She was fine. Just needed some TLC. cats will do the earnest things. Thank goodness you didn't. Close the fridge door.

JanieH 10-21-2012 10:11 AM

I have two 6=month old kittens, Molly and Betsy (aka WMDs - weapons of mass destruction!) that love the refrigerator. Whenever I open the door, they come from wherever they are in the house to peer in. I'm not sure just what they are looking for but hopefully one day they will find it!