Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   June weight loss (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/june-weight-loss-t247544.html)

silverfoxmag 06-05-2014 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by kariboo (Post 6745181)
hi, well it took a bit scrubbing, rust remover, and replacing the needle but happy to say my scale still works.. thou I think it went into shock when I got on it ~ lord knows I did !

Too funny kariboo! Laughter is good.

meanmom 06-05-2014 07:12 PM

And a drum roll please........ The winner for MAy is silverfoxmag! WIth a loss of 11.6 pounds. WOW awesome job. Keep up the good work. We had a lot of good losses this month. I will be sending out the 11 FQ to her soon.
Everyone keep up the good work.

meanmom 06-05-2014 07:28 PM

I have FQ from the following people right now. Cindy A,Susanna 10, mateoh, Teddybear Lady,lauriejo, meanmom, Pam H, and Purl. I also have a FQ form Martha T in Pittsburg, KS not sure of the screen name. If this info isn't correct please let me know.
Pat

CindyA 06-06-2014 03:36 AM

Pat, Friday the 13th. Hmm . . . good luck with that!! Our last day is the 20th and we're going to have water day. The boys (all boys this year, no girls-my class if VERY loud!) are SO looking forward to it. That's all they hear me talk about, I don't think any of them really 'get' the part where that is our last day. If they did, I think they'd be sad.

KalamaQuilts, so sorry about what you're going through. Try not to worry about the appointment, I know it's upsetting, but it does happen even to the best. Wish I could come feed the chickens with you. :thumbup:

I keep hearing about the Fitbit, I may have to check into one.

Healthy choices today! I'm going to make sure I get my water in. It's getting hot here.

CindyA 06-06-2014 03:37 AM

Congratulations Silverfoxmag!! That is really great.

Originally Posted by meanmom (Post 6746867)
And a drum roll please........ The winner for MAy is silverfoxmag! WIth a loss of 11.6 pounds. WOW awesome job. Keep up the good work. We had a lot of good losses this month. I will be sending out the 11 FQ to her soon.
Everyone keep up the good work.

silverfoxmag 06-06-2014 04:12 AM

Thank you Cindy and all of you for posting your encouraging words and stories throughout the month. This is a great group and I'm happy to be a part of it! The "Simple Start" of the WW program is what worked for me, no jumping right in and counting points and I could stay on that for as long as it's working. I'm wishing everyone a good month on your weight loss journey and I'm telling you if I could do it anyone could! I'm an old dog and I've just proven that you could teach an old dog new tricks! LOL

Pam H 06-06-2014 05:22 AM

Great job, silverfox! That is a terrific loss! There was a woman in my WW group recently that lost 10 lbs her first week with simple start. I'd like to know how she did the next couple of weeks. It's a great program - if you can stick with it. I really like the not counting points part. But even counting points is kind of fun with the smart phone app - especially the scanner.

mjmachin 06-06-2014 08:17 AM

Congrats Silverfoxmag!! Great work! What a great weight loss. Am trying again this month, and so far have
already done better than all of May Hopefully I can continue on this path.

mateoh 06-06-2014 09:04 AM

Congratulations Silverfoxmag! That was an amazing loss and you must be so very happy. It is so very nice to see everyone working together on a common goal to get healthier. It would be nice to see a total weight loss from the group as a whole each month, along with the winning weight loss, something like the winner with a weight loss of .... , and then our groups total loss for the month was.......

Have a great weekend everyone!

KalamaQuilts 06-06-2014 11:45 AM

would be funnier to add up our total lifetime weight loss. I must have lost 1000 pounds by now, the same 30 over and over again.. :)