Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   keurig coffee (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/keurig-coffee-t209812.html)

mary74 01-01-2013 08:11 AM

keurig coffee

Have a keurig coffee. I usually order the coffee online. Anyone have a favorite website they use to order their coffee?

romanojg 01-01-2013 08:25 AM

I don't order mine on line. I like a variety but not the variety pack because the way too many "bold" ones in there and I like mellow coffee. Bed Bath and Beyond has a good variety and usually always a coupon for them. I go to the Navy Commisary and I also get good deals at BJ's. I also like the Dunkin Doughnuts holiday ones. I've checked online but didn't see any better deals there than I can get locally.

decky 01-01-2013 02:34 PM

If you have a Costco or Sam's club in your area you can get 80 cups for between 30.00/36.00. That makes them about 37 cents each. My husband has been ordering right from Green Mountain or Keurig company. He's not here right now so can't ask what site he orders from. If you order enough you get free shipping.

Pat in MN

mary74 01-01-2013 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by decky (Post 5755171)
If you have a Costco or Sam's club in your area you can get 80 cups for between 30.00/36.00. That makes them about 37 cents each. My husband has been ordering right from Green Mountain or Keurig company. He's not here right now so can't ask what site he orders from. If you order enough you get free shipping.

Pat in MN

Never thought of Costco, I pay about .58 each online, so thanks for the info.

Sheila_H 01-01-2013 05:47 PM

We buy our coffee's at Costco and there is also a local store that carries a full library of coffee's and teas for the Keurig you can try out single K-cups if you haven't tasted them before it's where we originally bought our machine

NanaCsews2 01-01-2013 06:04 PM

For Christmas we bought each of our children a Keurig re-usable K cup filter so they can save a ton of money by buying canisters of their favorite coffees and filling the cups themselves.

seamstome 01-01-2013 06:06 PM

I buy from Coffee Giant and Keurig. I dont like variety packs. I do pay about 58 cents

momto5 01-01-2013 06:14 PM

I am on my third Keurig coffee maker...and am not too thrilled with the brand. The first one I had quit working after 8 months; the second after 6 months, the jury is still out on this one. Doesn't seem to matter what coffee I use in it, either the prepacked or the fill-your-own cups, I end up having trouble. But...in Keurig's defense, they've been extremely good about honoring their warranty. And I like the taste of the coffee...hope this one holds up!

BellaBoo 01-01-2013 06:46 PM

I order from Keurig when there is a special. Walmart here sells the Keurig 16 cup package of many different brews $.9.99 to $10.99. I ordered a case of Gevalia coffee for $3 a package at their Christmas special online. I could mix and match the flavors any way I wanted. I'm stocked for coffee for at least a year. Just one more item I don't have to buy for a year and more money saved to buy another great deal on high priced items.

kuntryquilter 01-02-2013 05:13 AM

I order from Amazon.com. No tax & no shipping. I get 80 pods for $31.00.