Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   long lasting lipstick (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/long-lasting-lipstick-t238270.html)

Mariposa 01-08-2014 07:20 AM

Thanks folks for sharing links and such! :)

carolynjo 01-08-2014 07:52 AM

I have used Cover Girl for years and it stays on for 18 hours. The box comes with a second tube of moisturizer which helps to keep your lips lubricated.

SewExtremeSeams 01-08-2014 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by DonnaC (Post 6500499)
I swear by Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain. I just might have every color now.:) Stays on really well and does not dry out your lips. It's a crayon-type, not a regular lipstick.

Sounds good. Might have to try some.

dcamarote 01-08-2014 09:40 AM

I have used Revlon Colorstay for years. I have to take it off with mascara remover. Everyone always asks me how I keep my lipstick on so well. It is on the dry side so if you want something with more moisture don't buy this one.

JanieH 01-08-2014 10:03 AM

I love Lip Ink that I get from Ebay. It is expensive but seems to last forever. I apply it in the morning and still have it on at evening time! And it comes in lots of different colors.

barny 01-08-2014 10:05 AM

PennyCandy has the one. My sister and I have used this for years and years. You can get it on line.

christyld60 01-08-2014 11:05 AM

I also use Revlon Colorstay. I hate having to reapply lipstick and this stays on all day, even through meals. It can be removed with any cold cream (oil based) product. I do apply a lip moisturizer at bedtime but it doesn't feel it drys to me.

QuiltingNurse 01-08-2014 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by topstitch (Post 6496869)
I have worn Loreal Endless lipstick for years but it is history now and cannot be found. Does anyone know of another brand of lipstick that stays on a reasonable amount of time?

I wear lipstick every day. None of the lipsticks that come in tube form stay on unless you don't eat, drink or talk. I have used for years Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor, Maybelline super stay 24 hour color and Cover Girl Outlast Lip Color.
I love them all, beautiful colors and they do stay on for hours. I don't find them drying or harsh. I just love them.

Cormiae 01-08-2014 07:48 PM

I use "Cover Girl" that comes with a wand. It also has a lip gloss with it. This usually last me all day if refresh with the lip gloss a couple of times a day. I've also used "Mabelline" 24 hour lip stain. It stays on for several hours also.

Jannie 01-08-2014 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by christyld60 (Post 6500986)
I also use Revlon Colorstay. I hate having to reapply lipstick and this stays on all day, even through meals. It can be removed with any cold cream (oil based) product. I do apply a lip moisturizer at bedtime but it doesn't feel it drys to me.

I love Revlon Colorstay also. I don't find it to dry but after several hours, I apply a lip gloss. I love that it lasts all day.