Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Looking for life size....... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/looking-life-size-t99913.html)

Fritzy 02-14-2011 08:42 PM

You'll probably think I'm a little crazy (well, actually I am) but does anyone know where I can get a life size blow up male doll or even a panel to make one? I work with a bunch of crazy & fun loving gals & one of them is trying to find this doll or panel to give as a joke to one of her friends. I've tried googling it but with no success & have tried a bunch of different websites. I don't know if I'm not wording it right or what but not having any luck. I always tell her about all the things I find out on this board so she asked if I could check with all you gals & guys & see if you knew where I could find one. I figured with the many states & countries this board covers there just might be one out there. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!

Fritzy

0tis 02-14-2011 08:46 PM

Tee hee ... What a sense of humor - I am trying to remember the name of a joke/novelty store that is common among malls - as soon as I remember I will let you know.

Just found it - it is called Spencers - they are online too: Spencers online. com

texas granny 02-14-2011 08:46 PM

I have a life size cut out I guess you could call it of Elvis. My friend got it years ago at the mall. It was from a candy store.
I hope that helps.
Spencers is one at our mall Otis.

Up North 02-14-2011 08:50 PM

Oh yes Spencers has everything!! Try them!!

virtualbernie 02-14-2011 08:55 PM

If all else fails--stuff a shirt and pair of pants with some fiber fill. :lol:

amma 02-14-2011 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by virtualbernie
If all else fails--stuff a shirt and pair of pants with some fiber fill. :lol:

you could also make the face by printing out her favorite actor/singers face on printable fabric :D:D:D

pab58 02-14-2011 09:19 PM

I would think you could find a blow up male doll at Lover's Lane or Cirellas -- or any other adult lingerie and adult toy store. :oops: I don't know if those are nationwide stores or not, but we have them around here in southeastern Michigan. And NO, I don't shop there!!!!! :oops: :oops: That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!!! :lol:

Fritzy 02-14-2011 09:42 PM

I knew I could count on you gals! I completely forgot about Spencer's so I went to their website & did I find a hunk!!!!!
I can't wait to tell her tomorrow she is going to be so excited. Thanks again!

Fritzy

jajudd24 02-14-2011 09:44 PM

some automotive stores get life size displays of men like racers etc for tire displays...or google...

Lv2sew2011 02-14-2011 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Fritzy
You'll probably think I'm a little crazy (well, actually I am) but does anyone know where I can get a life size blow up male doll or even a panel to make one? I work with a bunch of crazy & fun loving gals & one of them is trying to find this doll or panel to give as a joke to one of her friends. I've tried googling it but with no success & have tried a bunch of different websites. I don't know if I'm not wording it right or what but not having any luck. I always tell her about all the things I find out on this board so she asked if I could check with all you gals & guys & see if you knew where I could find one. I figured with the many states & countries this board covers there just might be one out there. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!

Fritzy

Have you tried Christy Toy Box?