Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   March 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/march-2013-weight-loss-adventure-prize-t215050.html)

meanmom 02-28-2013 03:05 PM

I'm in again this month.

Doxiemomma 02-28-2013 11:27 PM

Oh this sounds like so much fun. I will see if I can get a ride to the fabric store to get my fabric to participate. I can't say im in just yet, I need to make sure I can get my fabric first. As for suggestions, there are so many possibilities! April could be pastel colors, may could be flowers (floral),maybe animal print for another month,or a yard of cute novelty fabric...Just to name a few suggestions :)

createfourpaws 03-01-2013 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by Doxiemomma (Post 5895889)
Oh this sounds like so much fun. I will see if I can get a ride to the fabric store to get my fabric to participate. I can't say im in just yet, I need to make sure I can get my fabric first. As for suggestions, there are so many possibilities! April could be pastel colors, may could be flowers (floral),maybe animal print for another month,or a yard of cute novelty fabric...Just to name a few suggestions :)

Doxiemomma.....you can still join in even if you don't have a fq, you just wont be eligible for the prize. We all need support. Thanks for the suggestions.

createfourpaws 03-01-2013 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by ljs317 (Post 5894460)
Well its me again for the this month! I missed my self imposed goal of nine pounds by 2 but 7 is still really good for me. Thats a total of 16 pound since January 1st so I really shouldn't complain. but its a long way to 100 pounds. Still plodding along it was that darn sleeve of thin mints that did me in.

that is a great loss, better than a gain like me. Keep up your hard work. I am trying to stay away from the GS cookies.

blondeslave 03-01-2013 06:48 AM

Signed up for coaching this morning though my healthcare plan. I will continue to use "myfitnesspal" for my food and exercise journal since I'm used to that.

Pam H 03-01-2013 07:24 AM

I'm in for March. Marching onward on our weight loss journey.

Mousie 03-01-2013 07:29 AM

thank God that when I am hurt, I just don't feel like eating.
I do worry about my dd just barely getting by on a meal a day right now.
How many of you are skipping meals?
In the long run it will hurt more than help, so please don't use that strategy, bc I care. hugs

blondeslave 03-01-2013 07:57 AM

Skip a meal? What's that? No skipping here except once in a while running errands on the weekend.

Jodi's Sew Happy 03-01-2013 08:03 AM

Hi I'm in for March. Down 18.2 in February... Doing the happy dance the scale is finally going the right direction... Keep on keeping on everyone.

Mousie 03-01-2013 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by blondeslave (Post 5896530)
Skip a meal? What's that? No skipping here except once in a while running errands on the weekend.

:thumbup: smart girl! ;)