Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   martha (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/martha-t221180.html)

chips88 05-10-2013 12:39 PM

martha

martha stewart on match .com. had over a 1000 men respond to her add.she narrowed it down to 2. she is at 71 yrs old is ready to settle down. the 2 she has picked are 68. she is robin the craddle. hahahaha..:D

lynnie 05-10-2013 12:46 PM

well she can cook, or at least by the majic of tv she can. there's a lot of men out there that would love a good home cooked meal weather shes an ex convict or not. I think it's funny, you know shes getting paid big bucks for this one.

Stitchnripper 05-10-2013 12:59 PM

Haha, made me laugh. Mr. Stitchnripper is 12 years younger than me, but, he was "of age" when we met. Good luck to Martha. She seems like a lot to take on if you know what I mean.

Elise1 05-10-2013 01:11 PM

I imagine a lot of men would be attracted to her sizable income and savings.

omacookie 05-10-2013 04:00 PM

I found my husband 2 years ago on chemistry.com We are both now 77 years of age.....Hugs

Jingle 05-10-2013 05:39 PM

At that age difference she is not robbing the cradle. If both are of legal age, it doesn't matter.

Good luck to her.

twinkie 05-11-2013 05:05 AM

Great for both of you. My DH and I are celebrating our 7th anniversary in June. We were high school sweethearts in 1959 and 1960 but took us both 46 years to finally decide we were meant to be together. Hope you are as happy as we are. BTW, I robbed the cradle also. He is 2 months younger than I am. LOL

Originally Posted by omacookie (Post 6056775)
I found my husband 2 years ago on chemistry.com We are both now 77 years of age.....Hugs

tessagin 05-11-2013 07:19 AM

I robbed the cradle 10 years ago. I'm 8 years older than he is. Our anniversary is coming up in August. We've been together since "94" but have known each other since "85". God forbid anything happens to him. He works long hours so anytime we can have together is precious. If he gets anytime off, everything else can wait. He's very frivolous with the kisses. I give him a kiss before I go to bed and when he comes to bed he gives me another kiss. It could be the last one. When we get up in the morning we give each other a kiss and before he goes off to work. It could be the last one. We agree to disagree, we don't get angry. We were acquaintances and then became friends then a couple, now a pair of partners and lovers. I am truly blessed. Martha is finding money isn't everything.

Stitchit123 05-11-2013 07:36 AM

I started seeing a fella who is 55 to my 57 and the family are all calling me a Cougar.. My Dad is 89 with a 52 year old live-in girlfriend--she says Dad keeps HER young ''Age is a figment of the imagination''

BarbaraSue 05-11-2013 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by twinkie (Post 6057417)
Great for both of you. My DH and I are celebrating our 7th anniversary in June. We were high school sweethearts in 1959 and 1960 but took us both 46 years to finally decide we were meant to be together. Hope you are as happy as we are. BTW, I robbed the cradle also. He is 2 months younger than I am. LOL

If you robbed the cradle and he was 2 months younger, then I did too. My DH is 3 months and 3 days younger than me. We've been together since High School. Over 41 years.
Well, good luck to the new Mr. Martha. He will have big adjustments to make I'm sure.