Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   May seem silly to many but, I am way Excited !! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/may-seem-silly-many-but-i-am-way-excited-t63397.html)

C.Cal Quilt Girl 09-06-2010 01:54 PM

I sew on a regular basis, and try to keep all fairly well organized, sometimes will end up putting things away too well and then can't find them , :shock: So today are preping to send off RRIII and sending somthing to Jan for the Afganistan project,, opened up a tote and about fell on the floor, even did a Happy Dance. Here were 2 projects that had misplaced, one for my avitar, (corners that have been appliqued) and a Quilt as you go, that was being worked on when Dad was sick, would take to do hand work on when hanging out with him.
I am so excited that have refound these, will put back where I can see on a regular basis so not to loose. LOL may even get them done soon !! :D :D :D
Have you ever done this?

cjomomma 09-06-2010 02:03 PM

You should be excited, I know I would be. And shamefully I am saying yes I have. Lol. Go ahead and do your happy dance!!!

virtualbernie 09-06-2010 02:08 PM

If it were me, I'd probably lose them again even if they are in plain site! I have to put my stuff in clear bags... :lol:

Twilliebee 09-06-2010 02:17 PM

Sadly Bernie said it best! Gotta be in plain sight and even then I somehow 'lost' and entire quilt top (crib size.....virtually microscopic, right?) for over a month.
And yes, everything goes in clear bags!

Ditter43 09-06-2010 02:19 PM

I am really good at hiding things from myself!! Glad you foung them!! :thumbup: :D

C.Cal Quilt Girl 09-06-2010 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
You should be excited, I know I would be. And shamefully I am saying yes I have. Lol. Go ahead and do your happy dance!!!

Thanks, but no hopping don't want to shake the state off the map! :lol:

C.Cal Quilt Girl 09-06-2010 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by virtualbernie
If it were me, I'd probably lose them again even if they are in plain site! I have to put my stuff in clear bags... :lol:

Pretty sure they were put away before I started using them. These are going in plain sight near the top of the pile, do have to admit its a large pile ;)

cjomomma 09-06-2010 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by C.Cal Quilt Girl

Your on the eastern side of the San Andres (can you believe I forgot how to spell it) fault line so I think you are safe to do some hopping. I made myself laugh.

C.Cal Quilt Girl 09-06-2010 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by C.Cal Quilt Girl

Your on the eastern side of the San Andres (can you believe I forgot how to spell it) fault line so I think you are safe to do some hopping. I made myself laugh.

Not into pushing it, still can't swim well LOL

Mimito2 09-06-2010 05:08 PM

I use clear bags but sadly I do it and my hiding is usually out in plain sight I just can't see it.