Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Melinda(melinda in tulsa) and Jeannie (LynneJean) totally rule (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/melinda-melinda-tulsa-jeannie-lynnejean-totally-rule-t75570.html)

hazeljane 11-10-2010 02:14 PM

Jeannie and Melinda came over today to help me get out of my own way. Jeannie should be a general! They helped me take a room that you couldn't even walk through and organize and sort it. I have another room like that, and more to go, but these two totally rocked my world!

This board is one of the best things that has happened to me in recent history.

THANK YOU JEANNIE AND MELINDA!

CarrieAnne 11-10-2010 02:47 PM

Aw, that was So nice of them!!!!!!!!!! LOL, why cant they live close to me???????????? What a couple of swethearts!

amma 11-10-2010 02:52 PM

Awww that was so sweet and generous of them :D:D:D

sueisallaboutquilts 11-10-2010 03:05 PM

Oh how nice!! Can you please send them to Ohio???
I agree that this board is awesome!!! I am so grateful
for it. I feel like I have a world of friends here :)

hazeljane 11-10-2010 03:27 PM

I was feeling like a candidate for "Hoarders" and couldn't fight my way clear. Jeannie is amazingly organized and a dynamo- all you have to do is follow her directions! I love it. And Melinda and I just did as we were told- and all three of us had a great time. (Although I bet we all have backaches tonight and tomorrow.)

sueisallaboutquilts 11-10-2010 03:30 PM

Hazeljane, I know the feeling. I'm doing my purging right now and it's been such an overwhelming job. Hoarders could have filmed my room too!! :D
I am really liking it better now that I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
What is wrong with us fabriholics??? hee hee

Take your Advil and enjoy your new room!! :D

PS. On top of everything else I'm completely disorganized and scatterbrained lol

clem55 11-10-2010 03:43 PM

If I got organized, I'd never find anything !!

hazeljane 11-10-2010 04:44 PM

My best friend is a professional organizer. But she is in Massachusetts. (If anyone needs an organizer in MA/CT, let me know- she totally rocks)

I was considering hiring someone, and Jeannie volunteered. And worked for fabric and friendship. Gotta love that.

debbieumphress 11-10-2010 04:52 PM

I could use them here. Not far from Oklahoma. LOL. I think Grannyp70 is going to help me. I think I move things from one side of the room to the other and then back again. Of course I do get a bag emptied once in a while. Never let it get like that again. I keep the door closed I am so embarassed. Talking about my sewing room that I can't sew in yet. LOL

hannajo 11-10-2010 06:12 PM

Does anyone else think it's easier to clean other people's houses? I'm great at cleaning other people's houses, but my own house is a tornado. Just wondering...