Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Memories of the past (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/memories-past-t224082.html)

Caswews 06-21-2013 07:19 AM

Scooby Doo Where are you ?? ahhhh.. the mystery machine and the gang of Mystery Inc. LOVED that cartoon and still watch it with my grands when they are here !

Taughtby Grandma 06-21-2013 08:11 AM

I expect Scooby Doo and Shaggy to get out of it any minute

nygal 06-21-2013 08:15 AM

Cute van. It brought a smile to my face.

Central Ohio Quilter 06-21-2013 10:12 AM

I love it! I would love to paint my own!

Country1 06-21-2013 03:31 PM

Where's Scooby Doo?

Teddybear Lady 06-21-2013 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by MaryMo (Post 6133240)
and where are the very young long-haired people dressed in the wide bell bottoms pants and shirts?

Well, some of us are on here looking at quilts now. haha I still have my pair of white, bell bottom, denim jeans in my cedar chest.

Peckish 06-21-2013 04:14 PM

Omg Chasing Hawk what a coincidence. I've seen that van off and on, parked at a house down the street from me for months! Either there are 2 vans, or you live near me, or the van is traveling...

The funny thing is, we've teased my 18 year old son about being the real-life Shaggy, with his haircut and his group of friends. He's Shaggy, he has a male friend who is blond and good-looking (Fred), another friend who honestly looks so much like Velma that that's actually what everyone calls her, and a second friend who could be Daphne. And our dog Zeus was Scooby Doo.

Chasing Hawk 06-21-2013 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Peckish (Post 6135958)
Omg Chasing Hawk what a coincidence. I've seen that van off and on, parked at a house down the street from me for months! Either there are 2 vans, or you live near me, or the van is traveling...

The funny thing is, we've teased my 18 year old son about being the real-life Shaggy, with his haircut and his group of friends. He's Shaggy, he has a male friend who is blond and good-looking (Fred), another friend who honestly looks so much like Velma that that's actually what everyone calls her, and a second friend who could be Daphne. And our dog Zeus was Scooby Doo.

Hi Peggy,

I didn't pay any attention to the license plate on the van. It's the first time I have ever seen it. I happen to live in Central Oregon in a little town called La Pine.
I am often surprised at things that happen around town. Ever since we built our wooden fence, and when the big gates are closed the outside world ceases to exist until we venture out....LOL

Peckish 06-22-2013 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk (Post 6136210)
Hi Peggy,

I didn't pay any attention to the license plate on the van. It's the first time I have ever seen it. I happen to live in Central Oregon in a little town called La Pine.
I am often surprised at things that happen around town. Ever since we built our wooden fence, and when the big gates are closed the outside world ceases to exist until we venture out....LOL

I know La Pine!! Lovely area! I live just outside Vancouver. It is entirely possible it's the same van! How funny.