Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   MEN ARE SO VAIN!!! and such babies! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/men-so-vain-such-babies-t21884.html)

Shemjo 06-26-2009 12:22 PM

They can be sew cute about not being able to see!

butterflywing 06-26-2009 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by littlehud
They are so funny. As if glasses make you old. I wear glasses and I'm not old.....Just don't ask my kids if I'm old. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you're not old.....you're 'broken in'. :lol:

amma 06-26-2009 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by butterflywing

They are so funny. As if glasses make you old. I wear glasses and I'm not old.....Just don't ask my kids if I'm old. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If that's the case...I'm broken in....too many places to count....broken in my back....in my hips....shoulder :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ninnie 06-26-2009 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by amma

Originally Posted by butterflywing

If that's the case...I'm broken in....too many places to count....broken in my back....in my hips....shoulder :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll have to use that on DH, just broken in! :lol: :lol:
His little toe hurt last night and I had to make him a pan of Epsom salts water to soak it in! He's only 57, not near over the hill, but try convincing him of that, all because of glasses! :lol: :lol:
He even said to me, You are going to go to the eye doctor with me aren't you? I said yes, but he would have to go in by himself!
He is a doll and does tend to spoil me, but sometimes HE drives me crazy.

amma 06-26-2009 01:02 PM

If his toe hurts again tonight....bring him the epsoms salt pan....some large sticks, a roll of gauze , first aid tape and duct tape....fix him up and when he asks what the duct tape is for you tell him for the next time he bi*&%es about his foot :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ninnie 06-26-2009 01:06 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL!!! DH just ask me what I was laughing at so hard!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

amma 06-26-2009 01:16 PM

Dont Tell Him It Was ME :shock: :shock: :shock: I may get to come and visit sometime....don't want him meeting me at the door with a BIG roll of duct tape :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ninnie 06-26-2009 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by amma
Dont Tell Him It Was ME :shock: :shock: :shock: I may get to come and visit sometime....don't want him meeting me at the door with a BIG roll of duct tape :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're safe!!! :wink:
DH does have it in all colors! :shock:

zennia 06-26-2009 01:23 PM

Typical man. My husband wont wear his hearing aid because I dont have one. The difference being he needs one and I dont. I swear he use to talk real soft so I would think I needed one. Finally after going and having my hearing checked twice I told him to get over it-you are old and I'm not. I never knew he was so vain. Same with the hair. He has more gray then I do so he swears I dye mine.But I dont. Silly men.

amma 06-26-2009 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by zennia
Typical man. My husband wont wear his hearing aid because I dont have one. The difference being he needs one and I dont. I swear he use to talk real soft so I would think I needed one. Finally after going and having my hearing checked twice I told him to get over it-you are old and I'm not. I never knew he was so vain. Same with the hair. He has more gray then I do so he swears I dye mine.But I dont. Silly men.

have you read this one yet??? Don't know if DH would appreciate it or not... :wink: :roll:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/21744.page