Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Merry Christmas everyone! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/merry-christmas-everyone-t209175.html)

Teddybear Lady 12-24-2012 01:27 PM

Merry Christmas everyone!

I finished the quilt for my cousin's son. It's washed and dried and ready to wrap. I don't have time right now to post pictures but will in a few days. I'm so tired right now that if I was a baby I would be crying and asking for my blankey and passy( blanket and pacifier). haha Alas, I'm not a baby and I have three more things to do before 6p.m. tonight.
I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and look forward to spending another wonderful year with you. I have learned so much from you and can't wait to see your lovely creations this next year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Debbie
The Teddybear Lady

Ileen 12-24-2012 02:15 PM

Merry Christmas. To you. And everyone. On the Quilting. Board

BellaBoo 12-24-2012 02:27 PM

Merry Christmas to all!

maryb119 12-24-2012 02:56 PM

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Sunnie 12-24-2012 03:13 PM

Merry Christmas to all of you on the QB. I hope Santa treats you all well.

Thumbelina 12-24-2012 04:14 PM

Merry Christmas everyone.

QuiltnNan 12-24-2012 04:22 PM

merry Christmas to all

Nanamoms 12-24-2012 04:32 PM

Merry Christmas, everyone! Quiet around here and I am already sooo sleepy! I know I won't be able to stay up and catch Santa! LOL I did treat myself to a new pair of RED pajamas and have them washed and ready to put on in a little while.

Don't have to worry about Christmas really until Thursday night when my sons and their families and I will get together...so, gee, why rush to get those embroidered items done! I do have their other gifts sorted and ready to wrap. I make a little tradition out of wrapping. I get in my pajamas (see I'm always in my pajamas!), turn on Christmas music and just wrap away! That I will do Wednesday night!! I plan on a quiet Christmas day with sewing, embroidery and napping at little bit between. I will spend it alone as I have for the last 12 years! But I WON'T feel sorry for myself.

Oh, and I did treat myself to a new and first Coach bag (found a really really good discount) but I started using it the day it arrived!! My existing purse was beginning to fray!! I don't change purses much so investing in a nice one doesn't break the bank!!

Anyway, used their GPS to track Santa yet?

CarolinePaj 12-24-2012 05:00 PM

Hi Guys,

1am Christmas morning here... I have just finished putting all the prezzies under the tree and I am having a quick hot drink then off to bed as DD will be up early.

Merry Christmas to all and may 2013 bring you all health, happiness and peace.

hugs

Caroline

P.S. we are tracking Santa with NORAD !!!!!

momto5 12-24-2012 07:56 PM

Santa should be heading across the South before too long....we're tracking him with the local TV station...guess I could also do it with On-Star....they usually know where everything is! Merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy new year!