Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Missing some shop hop bunnies - Please, helpful hints needed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/missing-some-shop-hop-bunnies-please-helpful-hints-needed-t151025.html)

montanajan 09-07-2011 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by niizh
Montanajan - I'm going to get you!!! Left Rehab

Oh NO - a rehab excapee!!! Be on the lookout for someone with bleary eyes from hunting bunnies!

grayma 09-07-2011 03:49 PM

Bear Paw now has the bunny up with the hint "have you forgotten". But I cannot find the bunny because the hint doesn't mean anything to me.

Also, when I click on the gingerbread panel for Platinum So N Sews i get an almost blank page with the message "restricted area". Has this happened to anyone else?

Great-great granny 09-07-2011 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by grayma
Bear Paw now has the bunny up with the hint "have you forgotten". But I cannot find the bunny because the hint doesn't mean anything to me.

Also, when I click on the gingerbread panel for Platinum So N Sews i get an almost blank page with the message "restricted area". Has this happened to anyone else?

The only bunny on Bear Paw is for Aug. saying Hint: Hop to savings! :)) & Still need more help? We will post better hints all month long."

I still can't find a bunny for Sept????

grayma 09-07-2011 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Great-great granny

Originally Posted by grayma

The only bunny on Bear Paw is for Aug. saying Hint: Hop to savings! :)) & Still need more help? We will post better hints all month long."

I just looked at Bear Paw and again and it is the Sept. bunny at the bottom of the page.

I still can't find a bunny for Sept????

Great-great granny 09-07-2011 05:17 PM

Not sure why, but my Bear Paw only shows a yellow Aug bunny = I've even re-booted my computer & opened it twice, - still yellow Aug???? Oh well, I got all but a few & did find all the Choc. blocks.

grayma 09-07-2011 05:31 PM

Computers! What would we do without them? I know, spend more time sewing and quilting!

grammajojo 09-07-2011 05:48 PM

Bear Paw was available this afternoon and as I remember it was easy to find but I can't recall. I can't get to Jody Houghton.
Medical

montanajan 09-08-2011 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by grammajojo
Bear Paw was available this afternoon and as I remember it was easy to find but I can't recall. I can't get to Jody Houghton.
Medical

Found Bear Paw bunny under military - I think the hint was "remember" or "never forget" in honor of the remembrance of 9/11.

Thanks to everyone who had suggestions. Taking care of injured hubby, but when I get more time, I'll try to PIF by helping those of you who missed some bunnies. I'll have to go back to the sites as I didn't save any of it.

grayma 09-08-2011 11:46 AM

Thank you, montanajan!

Bonnie22 09-08-2011 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by grammajojo
...... I can't get to Jody Houghton.
Medical

Did you look in fabrics, gifts and patterns (can't miss it there)