Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   mission trip (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/mission-trip-t56709.html)

sally's girl 07-28-2010 04:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
to Czech Republic...My dil and gd left today for 10 days. Will be teaching them English and share God's word.

Sammy and Hollie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]69193[/ATTACH]

Son Steve and family
[ATTACH=CONFIG]69194[/ATTACH]

sally's girl 07-28-2010 04:53 PM

Sammy is 15, Andy (back row) almost 13, and my youngest gs Ben 11 yrs, old in Aug.

Granna of 5 07-28-2010 05:02 PM

What an awesome thing to do, my DD left Monday on a Mission trip to Siberia for 10 days. Love your avatar it looks like my BT Bullet...

sally's girl 07-28-2010 05:11 PM

that's my BT, Jake, our watch dog and also a escape artist... keeps getting out of back yard under chain linked fence, 3 times in a week. Stay in the yard, thank goodness..afraid he3 will venture to road out front.

Your DD is also an awesome person. Something to be proud of for sure...wish her a safe return.

CarrieAnne 07-28-2010 05:20 PM

Aretta, you have a beautiful family! What a wonderful trip that will be, hopefully they will bring LOTS of pictures. I bet they learn ALOT being in another country!

Granna of 5 07-28-2010 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by sally's girl
that's my BT, Jake, our watch dog and also a escape artist... keeps getting out of back yard under chain linked fence, 3 times in a week. Stay in the yard, thank goodness..afraid he3 will venture to road out front.

Your DD is also an awesome person. Something to be proud of for sure...wish her a safe return.

Thank you... My Bullet is an escape artist also, he has learned to open the storm door on the back and will let himself out. He will run off and we live on a very busy street. Have to watch him like a kid.

sally's girl 07-28-2010 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by CarrieAnne
Aretta, you have a beautiful family! What a wonderful trip that will be, hopefully they will bring LOTS of pictures. I bet they learn ALOT being in another country!

Thank you, CarrieAnn, they plan to take lots of pic...Sammy will be posting them on Facebook...

sally's girl 07-28-2010 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Granna of 5

Originally Posted by sally's girl

Thank you... My Bullet is an escape artist also, he has learned to open the storm door on the back and will let himself out. He will run off and we live on a very busy street. Have to watch him like a kid.

Smart little rascals

mamaw 07-28-2010 05:39 PM

Nice looking family; and how generous of them to donate their time to mission work. God bless them!

ClairVoyantQuilter 07-28-2010 05:43 PM

How wonderful!!! :) Many blessings!!!!