Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Moderators (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/moderators-t101526.html)

dreamer2009 02-20-2011 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Jim's Gem
I don't bite!!! I a nice person!

ya, that's what they all say before the shoe falls...LOLO

Tropical 02-20-2011 09:03 PM

What do the moderators do, anyway?

marknfran 02-20-2011 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Tropical

They are like our mommys. They make sure we do not fight, get into trouble and play nice.

Qbee 02-20-2011 09:25 PM

Nah....just didn't want to share the rum....ROFL!! :D

Originally Posted by dreamer2009

Originally Posted by Qbee
UH-OH......Hide the booze!!! Mom and Dad are home!!! LOL!

are ya skeerd of em...

patricej 02-21-2011 04:00 AM

we wait until you're distracted here at the board (or at the party, gettin' smashed). then we sneak in your back door and rifle through your stashes.

you should see my haul from last night. 8-)

mmmmmwwwaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa.

ksea 02-21-2011 05:09 AM

This is too funny, but I'm going to check to see what is missing from my stash!! :lol:

Karyn 02-21-2011 05:42 AM

You know, its a shame that grown adults have to be supervised, but thank God we have them to keep things civil. I have seen a few posts on here that seemed intentionally posted to cause a rift among friends and they were nipped in the bud. Thanks Moderators!

patricej 02-21-2011 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by Karyn
You know, its a shame that grown adults have to be supervised ...

not everybody who is considered an adult under the law is actually a grownup. :lol:

that said, i firmly believe that 99.995% of our members are sweetie pies who have a great sense of community and humor. :thumbup:

i'm pretty sure Dreamer had her tongue planted firmly in her cheek when she posted the question. i know it gave me a good giggle. :lol:

Aurora 02-21-2011 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ

we wait until you're distracted here at the board (or at the party, gettin' smashed). then we sneak in your back door and rifle through your stashes.

If you found my stash, then you deserve anything you got, because I sure as H____ cannot find it.

sandpat 02-21-2011 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by Aurora

Originally Posted by PatriceJ

If you found my stash, then you deserve anything you got, because I sure as H____ cannot find it.

Oh.....let me come look.....pleeeeeeezzzeee!!! I'll bring the bloodhound!