Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   My 1 pound 4 ounce baby grandson weighs 2 pounds today! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/my-1-pound-4-ounce-baby-grandson-weighs-2-pounds-today-t152368.html)

Country1 09-12-2011 09:11 AM

He's precious. Will say a special prayer for him and your family!

jillnjo 09-12-2011 09:12 AM

How sweet and precious he is!! And so alert. He looks like a fighter! Take care, little one!

PurplePassion 09-12-2011 09:12 AM

Sherryquilts, Hi; I live down the road from you ; in Owatonna. Sending well wishes to your family . What a perfect little guy. Elaine

Airwick156 09-12-2011 09:16 AM

Cathyquilty...and Sherryquilts....CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you for the new grandbabies. Blessings to both babies and your families.
I have a friend whos little baby girl was born at 2 pounds and she just celebrated her 2nd Birthday Sept 2, 2011.

Keep us posted on their milestones we would all love to hear about them.

shoregirl 09-12-2011 09:45 AM

I have two nephews that were both under 2 lbs at birth. They are now both in the early 20's and big strapping guys! Lots of love and prayers coming your way.

COYOTEMAGIC 09-12-2011 09:49 AM

YEAH RAINN MICHEAL!!! You keep going and growning little man!!

carhop 09-12-2011 10:15 AM

It always amazes that these small ones have so much will to live a prayer is going your way for your family he is beautiful

scowlkat 09-12-2011 11:20 AM

He is so precious! I will pray that he continues to thrive and makes it home very soon!

loves_2_quilt 09-12-2011 11:42 AM

Yes please do!

Originally Posted by kathy
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! KEEP 'EM COMING

Great-great granny 09-12-2011 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Sherryquilts
My son and DIL had a baby boy born July 26 at 27 weeks 3 days gestation. Rainn Michael weighed in at 1 pound 4 ounces, and today he weighs 2 pounds 1 ounce! It has been a long month and a half for them...with about another month and a half (or more) to go, but they are so excited about this milestone. He has lots of hurdles to go but every day is a step closer to bringing him home!

CONGRATULATIONS to the whole family - & for the 1 1/2 mo. milestone. Thanks for sharing those pics of your precious little miracle. Just watch - he is going to be quite a young man before you know it.

I know what it is to count those days. We also have a miracle in my family. My grandson/wife had a baby that weighed 1# 8oz. We were told that IF HE LIVED, he could have hearing, sight, or any 1 of many problems, including mental.

That was 13 years ago, & except for being a little small for his age & wearing wear glasses, he a typical devilish teen w/good grades, & will be starting H.S. next year.

I'm sure it is a difficult time right now, but Our God is an awesome God. Prayers going out for Rainn & the whole family.

Have a blessed day & keep us posted.