Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   My Bostons Willie and Waylon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/my-bostons-willie-waylon-t77085.html)

Maride 11-18-2010 06:07 AM

3 Attachment(s)
When we were researching what dog to get I never thought I would love a Boston so much. we got Cow and he is the best dog I ever had. And he loves quilts!

The dates on the pictures are way off!

sueisallaboutquilts 11-18-2010 06:21 AM

Maria, he's adorable!! But why is his name Cow???
I think it should be Cutie Pie :D

April, I love your furbabies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Japonica 11-18-2010 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by Maride
When we were researching what dog to get I never thought I would love a Boston so much. we got Cow and he is the best dog I ever had. And he loves quilts!

The dates on the pictures are way off!

Maria, just way too cute!!! Don't you love it when they are so intense their little eyes buldge? I know this may sound terrible but when my babies eyes are bulding I always say they hve their Barbara Bush eyes on or their Bettie Davis Eyes on!!!

:lol:

Maride 11-18-2010 07:35 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts

When he was born the owner looked at him and said he looked just like a Cow. He did. He is white with black spots, just like a cow. I lived in the north country at the time and cows were everywhere. He also responded well to the name and we decided to keep it.

I just walked into my room and this is what I found on my bed, together with the sound of loud snoring.

MinnieKat 11-18-2010 07:39 AM

What cute doggies!!

Latrinka 11-18-2010 07:41 AM

Awe, they're so cute and sweet!

Japonica 11-18-2010 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by Maride

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts

When he was born the owner looked at him and said he looked just like a Cow. He did. He is white with black spots, just like a cow. I lived in the north country at the time and cows were everywhere. He also responded well to the name and we decided to keep it.

I just walked into my room and this is what I found on my bed, together with the sound of loud snoring.

How absolutely sweet!

twospoiledhuskies 11-18-2010 08:03 AM

So cute, my grandparents had one when I was little.
Betsey and I would sit and share her dog food together. I loved her very much!! ;-)

Japonica 11-18-2010 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by twospoiledhuskies
So cute, my grandparents had one when I was little.
Betsey and I would sit and share her dog food together. I loved her very much!! ;-)

:wink:

pab58 11-18-2010 08:41 AM

awwwwwwww..........a couple of real cuties!! :wink: