Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   My five kids (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/my-five-kids-t229138.html)

earthwalker 09-01-2013 07:20 PM

What a gorgeous bunch....I smiled when I read their names, I have a "human-child" named Elliott:). I know what you mean about floors...we have 2 dogs, 2 cats and 2 budgies who mainly live inside. Love my hardwood floors, leather furniture and my Dyson. It's fur central here...no matter how much we keep up with the grooming.

Carol Wilson 09-01-2013 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by decky (Post 6266290)
What a bunch of sweet looking dogs. I sure wish I could have one but my husband says no dogs or cats.

Pat in MN

Trade in your husband.

sparkys_mom 09-02-2013 04:33 AM

Wonderful photo. :)

Carol34446 09-02-2013 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Retired Fire Chief (Post 6266143)
Thanks everyone for admiring my bunch. Yes the hair drives me nuts, there is no way around it, I brush, clip, you name it but it still flies everywhere. The love and fun they provide is well worth it. I am use to wearing a layer of hair where ever I go. And after raising them from seven weeks old to over a year how could I not take them back when they are career changed. I am also a cat lover, have 4, and love my 6 horses and 2 mini donkeys. As a matter of fact, I can't think of an animal I couldn't love.

Your worse than me, we have a horse, a golden, and 25+ Rat Terriers and a siamese cat. Lost the other Siamese cat and old Golden this summer. Your doing the right thing and I know they adore you, hair and all. Girl after my own heart.

Iraxy 09-02-2013 10:08 AM

Love our hairballs. Yours are just too cute! They appear to be smiling.

caspharm 09-02-2013 11:11 AM

Quite a crowd and they look very happy.

Retired Fire Chief 09-02-2013 02:10 PM

Had to share my kids again

1 Attachment(s)
I loved all the comments about my dogs, oops kids. Yes they are a lot of trouble and expense but the love the give is priceless. Earthwalker I also have a dyson but I have one better, a central vac. The motor is in the garage so it is pretty quite in the house when I run it. And the dyson blows air that tends to blow my hairballs around. And Decky, I hope you saw the funny comment Carol Wilson said - "trade in your husband"! I giggled out loud. You need to get together with Cricket_is cute's husband, she turned him around and now he too is a dog lover. So, especially for brunswickgirl who can't get her's to sit still I must show you the picture we used for our Christmas card last year.

woody 09-02-2013 02:29 PM

aaaawwwwwww how cute :)

Jingle 09-02-2013 04:15 PM

They are so cute. My Husband use to say no dogs in the house. When I decided to get a dog, I told him he could leave but the dog was staying. He may complain but he usually ends up liking them as much as I do. He never had a dog growing up.
We have been married coming up on 52 years. He is not going anywhere, just wants to be bossy every so often.
It doesn't work.

Joset 09-03-2013 04:23 AM

what a cute christmas card.