Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   My New Favorite T-Shirt (For Dachshund Lovers) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/my-new-favorite-t-shirt-dachshund-lovers-t239731.html)

IrishgalfromNJ 01-27-2014 05:40 AM

My New Favorite T-Shirt (For Dachshund Lovers)

2 Attachment(s)
I bought this template from an etsy shop and I'm going to make more of these. That shape is classic. I have the sweetest dachshund boy dog ever.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]458878[/ATTACH]

Here's a picture of Wolfie as a puppy. He's 5 years old now. A little bigger but just as handsome.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]458879[/ATTACH]

Kathy T. 01-27-2014 06:57 AM

What a cute shirt - and Wolfie is a real cutie, too. Did I say Wolfie? That's a Peanut Butter Cup if I ever saw one! Just darling ...

Grandma Bonnie 01-27-2014 07:40 AM

I love your shirt & your dachshund! Both are so adorable!

mighty 01-27-2014 10:04 AM

Cute shirt and fur baby!

IrishgalfromNJ 01-27-2014 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Kathy T. (Post 6537643)
What a cute shirt - and Wolfie is a real cutie, too. Did I say Wolfie? That's a Peanut Butter Cup if I ever saw one! Just darling ...

His coloring is chocolate/tan dapple and he's as sweet as milk chocolate. I had a hard time naming him and I was thinking about Hershey, but just went with a big strong German name. His AKC name is Bassett's Wolfgang.

celwood 01-29-2014 04:29 AM

Can you tell me who the seller on Etsy is? I also have a dachshund. Mine is 13 1/2 and the vet says "he is aging gracefully". You would never know how old he is since he is still very spry and runs all over the house.

IrishgalfromNJ 01-29-2014 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by celwood (Post 6541503)
Can you tell me who the seller on Etsy is? I also have a dachshund. Mine is 13 1/2 and the vet says "he is aging gracefully". You would never know how old he is since he is still very spry and runs all over the house.

I would love to see a picture of your guy. The name of the shop is Kip & Fig. They have a lot of templates. You can also search dachshund applique pattern or something like that. I think I just put dachshund in the search engine on etsy and let it go. It was fun seeing all the dachshund related items on there. You could spend days looking at it all.

psychonurse 01-29-2014 06:08 AM

sew cute. perfect

lclang 01-29-2014 06:12 AM

We have a black and tan dapple and she is the sweetest weiner ever! She's the third one for us. I found a dachshund quilt pattern on Meme's Quilts called Weiner Dog Wonderland and I can't wait to make it. These are large appliques and it won't take a long time to make one. Also has a pattern for a "pup" that can be included in the quilt or put on a t-shirt.

Caswews 01-29-2014 07:19 AM

Aren't Doxies just love bugs !! So cute on both !!! Thanks for sharing