Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   My new little furbabies (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/my-new-little-furbabies-t53833.html)

Maksi 07-11-2010 01:11 AM

They are just so cute!

CarrieAnne 07-11-2010 05:10 AM

Aw, they are both DARLING!!!!! Makes me want another one too!

HeatherQuilts 07-11-2010 05:15 AM

Gracie looks just like my Trouble! He is a Russian Blue, is Gracie as well? He is the best cat ever, kind of a pain in the butt sometimes though!! :lol: :lol: I wouldn't hesitate to get another Russian Blue. They don't seem to shed as much as a lot of other cats.

sueisallaboutquilts 07-11-2010 06:15 AM

Thanks so much for the heartwarming story and pics!! I love rescue stories. Makes my day :D

Shemjo 07-11-2010 06:21 AM

Thanks for sharing both their story, and the cute `pictures. I LOVE kittens, but I have 4 cats, the mom and kittens from 2 litters, and 2 dogs. They are all around 10 years old, so no new one in the picture for a while!

reach for the stars 2 07-11-2010 06:25 AM

Awwwww, so cute.

mollymct 07-11-2010 08:03 AM

Sweet! They DO look like cat and kitten, lol. Great story! Enjoy your babies!

wvdek 07-11-2010 08:40 AM

So cute.

canmitch1971 07-11-2010 09:14 AM

So cute!!! I love kittens.

pab58 07-11-2010 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by HeatherQuilts
Gracie looks just like my Trouble! He is a Russian Blue, is Gracie as well? He is the best cat ever, kind of a pain in the butt sometimes though!! :lol: :lol: I wouldn't hesitate to get another Russian Blue. They don't seem to shed as much as a lot of other cats.

She does seem to be at least part Russian Blue. I was watching a television program yesterday ("Cats 101"??), and they had a Russian Blue on there. I immediately said, "Oh my gosh!! That's Gracie!!" She, too, can be a pain in the butt -- especially when she gets really rough and rowdy! Sometimes I ask her what type of drugs she's using!!!

Right now, as I type this, she is curled up on a chair in my computer room. She looks so sweet and peaceful. 8-) But just wait until she has had her nap! She starts flying through the house, jumping, pouncing on anything that does and doesn't move, hiding behind a door or piece of furniture and "attacking" my feet, bouncing off the sofa, leaping into the air like superman, etc., etc., etc. :shock: I think she has a split personality!! :lol: :lol: She can be so funny, but also very troublesome! I still have to watch Bitsy when Gracie gets "wacky" because she gets very rough, and plays with Bitsy like she's one of her toys!! She will grab her, tuck her against her tummy, then bite and kick Bitsy until I make her get off! She plays with her toy mice in the exact same way! But little Bitsy comes right back for more!! She wants so badly to play with Gracie, but sometimes Grace still thinks of her as a toy! My girls certainly keep us entertained!! :lol: