Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   My quit picture on pintrest (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/my-quit-picture-pintrest-t286639.html)

nightquilter 03-07-2017 08:14 PM

My quit picture on pintrest

A couple years ago I posted a picture of my Bargello on this board, giving anyone who ask the info of the pattern and the man who made the pattern. Last night I was on Pintrest and looked up Bargello quilts and there was a picture of my quilt from this quilting board. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone before?

Anniedeb 03-07-2017 10:10 PM

Yes! I was looking at Pinterest last week for some St. Patrick's day inspiration and came across my wall hanging from 2014. It was pinned from this QB. Did it bother you? I was flattered that someone liked my creation! My best friend won't post any pictures of any quilts she makes. Wants to keep them private.

Tartan 03-07-2017 10:19 PM

Lots of things end up on Pinterest from QB. Once a picture is out there on the net, it can turn up any where.

QuiltnNan 03-08-2017 03:37 AM

I've run across my works from the QB on Pinterest, also

AZ Jane 03-08-2017 06:15 AM

I have a Pinterest account and a "Board" I call "Completed Quilts" where I post the quilts I have completed to separate from my "Bucket List". It's always strange when I do a search on Pinterest to see one of my quilts show up. I guess I am strange in that I post on Pinterest, have Facebook albums and Quilting Board albums. When I'm gone, I will still be here!

slbram17 03-08-2017 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by nightquilter (Post 7779816)
A couple years ago I posted a picture of my Bargello on this board, giving anyone who ask the info of the pattern and the man who made the pattern. Last night I was on Pintrest and looked up Bargello quilts and there was a picture of my quilt from this quilting board. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone before?

It has been a while but one of my quilts showed up there. It didn't bother me though..not really.

slbram17 03-08-2017 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by AZ Jane (Post 7780035)
I have a Pinterest account and a "Board" I call "Completed Quilts" where I post the quilts I have completed to separate from my "Bucket List". It's always strange when I do a search on Pinterest to see one of my quilts show up. I guess I am strange in that I post on Pinterest, have Facebook albums and Quilting Board albums. When I'm gone, I will still be here!

You and a billion other People.

sewbizgirl 03-08-2017 06:44 AM

It's nice to inspire others with your works... I save ideas I like on Pinterest. Have pinned many quilts from the QB so I may be the culprit! :D Or one of many.

thread mess 03-08-2017 06:56 AM

YES! We got a shock a few years ago! Look up 'tango'. You'll see my son and partner in a red Dress. They are both professional dancers, and this picture was used for poster for a Valentine's Day performance.

feline fanatic 03-08-2017 07:35 AM

I have had my QB quilts show up on Pinterest as well. I was flattered.