Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Nancys NOtions sale (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/nancys-notions-sale-t63898.html)

debbieumphress 09-09-2010 01:37 PM

I just got an email a bit ago and read it. SHouldn't have. LOL. I bought a Forest Hollow COmbo kit with 9 of McKenna Ryans patterns and all the fabric to make them for 111.00. I almost fell over. SO if you want a good sale you should check it out, but if you don't want to spend money, don't look. ROFL
She has things from 35% to 75% off tools, books, patterns, etc.

magpie 09-09-2010 01:55 PM

Thanks for the warning, lol.

JoAnnGC 09-09-2010 01:58 PM

Oh, Debbie, I saw that kit and almost caved in too...very hard to resist...I don't know if I can do it though :)

debbieumphress 09-09-2010 04:08 PM

GO back and cavein. That is the best price I have ever found for her kits and patterns and fabrics. Even her patterns go for 10.00+. SOrry, shouldn't push you while you have so much restraint.LOl.

sewmuchmore 09-09-2010 05:26 PM

Thank you for the heads up but if I keep buying I will never get the new roof. I think that what hubby hoping for. :x So I will stay away. Window shopping is so hard :-( I see so much I want. With a bigger shop I can buy more :D I will just have to wait. :?

magpiefeather 09-09-2010 06:04 PM

Thanks for the warning...I'll head right over there LOL!

Quilter7x 09-09-2010 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by magpiefeather
Thanks for the warning...I'll head right over there LOL!

Same here! :lol:

JoAnnGC 09-09-2010 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
GO back and cavein. That is the best price I have ever found for her kits and patterns and fabrics. Even her patterns go for 10.00+. SOrry, shouldn't push you while you have so much restraint.LOl.

Noooooooo!!!!! I promised myself that I would finish all of my UFOs before I line up another project. I have five quilts that need to be completed, a Doll Quilt that has to be finished and sent out and a Secret Pal Swap package that I have to put together. By the time I get all of that done I'll probably know if my daughter is having a girl or a boy so I can start sewing for my first grandbaby who is due in March. As much as I would love, love, love to get that kit set I am just going to enjoy it vicariously when you show your completed project to all of us. Are you going to do the individual wall hangings or the quilt that combines all of the fabric? I don't know if I'd even be able to decide on that :) Please share when you get it started!

debbieumphress 09-09-2010 07:39 PM

I am definitley going to do all 9 patterns whatever that consists of. And of course I will post pictures. I hope everyone got some wonderful buys too.

Lyncat 09-09-2010 07:41 PM

I saw that today and it's so pretty that I'm still thinking about it. Now I guess I'll have to go back and look again! I might have to pull out my stash money!