Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   NCIS final episode of season.. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/ncis-final-episode-season-t296807.html)

Geri B 05-09-2018 08:51 AM

NCIS final episode of season..

I am a fan so I watched last nite with baited breath......good exit for Abby character I thought.....

anne2016 05-09-2018 10:13 AM

I thought it was a good episode. The series has been going downhill the past few years.Lot of adjustments especially with losing so many of the main charaters....Ziva, Tony, Abby and we see less and less of Ducky (my favorite!). Bringing in new characters is a big adjustment for the fans. It will be interesting to see if the show grows or closes out.

patimint 05-09-2018 10:48 AM

I thought it was great. Hate to see Abby go. She was one of my favorites

QuiltnNan 05-09-2018 10:51 AM

I haven't watched it much lately but watched Abby's last two. I find it frustrating that they have so many scenes so darkly lit. It was a very believable exit for Abby.

quiltsRfun 05-09-2018 12:12 PM

How many thought it was Abby in the body bag? I didn't think they'd kill her off.

At the end the said "Stay tuned for previews of our next episode." Is there one more?

quiltingcandy 05-09-2018 12:34 PM

There is another episode. I was so worried that they were going to kill off Abby, but I think they knew if they did that would end the original fan base. I almost quit watching when they took Duckie out - but he does come back from time to time and so I kept watching for him. To me it has run its life, but they have it going another 2 years from what I read recently.

KalamaQuilts 05-09-2018 12:43 PM

We are working our way through Bones, on the last season now.

The first thing that comes to mind is “Gibbs a And abbey would have already cleared this case” ��

nativetexan 05-09-2018 01:02 PM

I was just reading about that. all given away. doesn't sound like a great show. I loved that series. Oh well.

zozee 05-09-2018 08:12 PM

We watched it and thought it was a believable ending for both characters. Not sure it can sustain a run with so many original cast members gone. I like Tony better as Jason Bull myself (thought he was a bit cheesy at times on NCIS). Will anyone shoot me if I say that Mark Harmon, while easy on the eyes, isn't one of the best actors? I like Duckie, Tim, and Torres, and of course Gibbs, but the show needs a leading lady.

Longmire is a show I miss. That one captivated both my husband and me.

Anniedeb 05-09-2018 08:35 PM

I really liked it. I like to believe that shows, as in real life, go through changes. People evolve and adapt. David McCallum asked to cut back on filming. He's 84 year old, and wants time with his wife, kids and grandkids. I like each character, and like how they've allowed them to develop. It's about the only show I watch.