Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   NCIS new season (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/ncis-new-season-t154834.html)

Marge L. 09-23-2011 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by auntmag
Our favorite show, but found the plot twists a little hard to follow. I hope we are rid of EJ.

I wouldn't mind if they got rid of Denozo. He often makes me sick to my stomach. I can't stand all of that arrogance. I know it's just a show, but unfortunately I know a few like that. Oh, well---the show must go on and it really is my favorice.

Marge L. 09-23-2011 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by msdayton
gibbs is hot!!!

Ditto!!!!

vondae 09-23-2011 02:44 PM

This is our very favorite show also. If for some reason we are not able to watch, the dvr is always set to record.
There were a lot of twists and turns this week, but, thankfully we had just seen a rerun of last seasons finale a couple of days ago. What's not to love. Great cast! And Mark Harmon is to drool for.

collady 09-23-2011 02:57 PM

I missed it. I am still trying to get the house back together after the lightning strike. I am looking forward to getting a chance to catch it on-line.

alwayslearning 09-23-2011 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Marge L.

Originally Posted by auntmag
Our favorite show, but found the plot twists a little hard to follow. I hope we are rid of EJ.

I wouldn't mind if they got rid of Denozo. He often makes me sick to my stomach. I can't stand all of that arrogance. I know it's just a show, but unfortunately I know a few like that. Oh, well---the show must go on and it really is my favorice.

I found Tony hard to take to begin with. The arrogance is partially to cover up insecurities, but sometimes he is just too much. Since it is an ensemble cast, he is balanced by the others. They balance each other so well. I like the way the FBI guy tries to irritate him when he pronounces his name: something like --Di Note Zo.

skoshi 09-23-2011 03:15 PM

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mountain deb 09-23-2011 03:22 PM

I loved that show, BUT work 3-11 and do not get to watch it as often. Yea, I could tape it, but not inclined to do so. Actually if it came on in the am, I would watch it. Otherwise, I do not watch TV, except at work when I am in patients rooms and that is only for a minute or less, so I do not bother.

katiebear1 09-23-2011 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by dharen7
I just got a new puppy. Registered name Leroy Jethro Gibbs, we call him Gibbs, trying to teach him the Gibb slap

LOL what kind is he

katiebear1 09-23-2011 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Joyce DeBacco
I always watch the show, but I have to agree that this week's show was very confusing. I had no idea what was happening. I had trouble following last season and I sure hope it gets easier this season.

I agree. I think I might have missed the last couple of shows last season and I had no idea what was going on last night. I don't like it when shows have a continuing thread/plot if you miss an episode You don't have a clue. They need to go back to stand alone episodes

dharen7 09-23-2011 04:32 PM

He's a Norwegian Elkhound, we did have a german shephard wolf mix, She was 14 yrs old , she passed away the day after we got home from our vacation, we waited almost a month couldn't take not having a dog to come home to