Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   NCIS new season (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/ncis-new-season-t201554.html)

quiltsRfun 09-27-2012 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by auntmag (Post 5544717)
I read in the current TV Guide mag that there are no plans for Jamie Lee Curtis to return to the show. I did not like her character.

I didn't like her either. Didn't quite trust her.

JanieH 09-27-2012 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Joset (Post 5541950)
Mark Harmom got deering. stabbing him. and i am glad ducky is back he is
part of the show. i am glad they are all back. oh we need vance he works well
with mark harmon's part. my husband changed half way through ncis los angeles.
foot ball. i like that show too. action packed .

I definitely agree about Rocky Carroll's Director Vance. He provides a great counterpoint to Gibbs, almost being a friendly antagonist. I also love Dr. Ryan - good to see a personal side to him and she is so complex.

chickadee_42us 09-27-2012 11:32 AM

I thought it was a spliced together episode as details were not flowing through. An example, McGee getting sliced by glass in the stomach when the bomb exploded - how'd that end up, don't know, it was days later; I know they kept giving dates but the details were lacking, one day you're looking at a bombed building and the next they have everything back to its original place. Mark Harmon's character seen the gun on the window sill when HD went to look out, he slid the knife down in his hand and stood really close to HD and when he stuck him, nothing showed on his face and then, we are off to your regularly scheduled programming!

mojo11 09-27-2012 04:37 PM

More personal than shooting??????

mojo11 09-27-2012 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by quiltsRfun (Post 5544754)
I didn't like her either. Didn't quite trust her.

I won't miss her either. Don't care for her.

nativetexan 09-27-2012 04:51 PM

new season, i must have missed it too! rats.

tanderbear 09-27-2012 05:47 PM

McGee's injury was resolved in the episode, someone asked how he was and stated that he only ended up needing stitches and then was released home to recover.

COYOTEMAGIC 09-27-2012 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by kso (Post 5542921)
Why do suppose that Gibbs stabbed Deering instead of shooting him?

Because it was "personal". Last time he killed someone he used his rifle that was later traced back to him. (remember the drug dealer that killed his wife and daughter? His kids used the ballistics to try to get Abby to turn on Gibbs. They went after his father too.)

crtwelvecats 09-27-2012 07:29 PM

stabbing him like that at close range made it more personal. for those of you that missed it the day after a show is on you can usually see at hulu.com for free.

purplemem 09-27-2012 08:37 PM

CBS.com also has it for free the day after. I wanted to see more between Ziva and DiNozzo and I was relieved that Ducky made it through. I thought the show was anticlimactic, but I am a major fan. I do not miss an episode and watch them over and over.