Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   NCIS.....new season (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/ncis-new-season-t231589.html)

ranger 10-02-2013 08:44 AM

NCIS.....new season

So what did you all think about the first 2 shows of the new season?

Is it just me or were others disappointed? I don't know exactly why. The whole thing felt anti-climatic.
The tension between Tony/Ziva just wasn't there...at least not to me.
Plus...Abby is beginning to annoy me.
The plot itself was fine...I suppose I had gotten my hopes up that these 2 episodes would be really great.

I will be glad when the show gets back to doing what it does best....being entertaining.
I will continue to watch NCIS if for nothing else than to see Gibb's steely-eyed stare!!

woody 10-02-2013 03:10 PM

I wish they would hurry up and put it back on here in Australia :(

leaha 10-02-2013 03:14 PM

sad to see Ziva go, will miss her

MadQuilter 10-02-2013 03:32 PM

Funny - I was having the same conversation with DH last night. We have been NCIS fans for a long time but last season and this one....It feels over-acted and sometimes downright silly. Maybe they need new writers or it's run its course. We have been recording and get to watching when we get to it.

frustratedquilter40 10-02-2013 03:34 PM

I am too disappointed this was one of my favorite must watch shoes and I am just not impressed with the last 2 shows. NCIS LA has had 2 great shows this season and now I am more excited to watch that show first vs NCIS. I hope things change as I do like the characters on NCIS.

quiltingcandy 10-02-2013 03:39 PM

We just watched it. I did like it. The fact they didn't kill off Ziva was a relief to me. One of those feelings that she could return when the series goes into a final season. Would love to see them bring one of the folks from JAG in an episode. (Since NCIS is a spin-off from JAG.)

julie 10-02-2013 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingcandy (Post 6326923)
We just watched it. I did like it. The fact they didn't kill off Ziva was a relief to me. One of those feelings that she could return when the series goes into a final season. Would love to see them bring one of the folks from JAG in an episode. (Since NCIS is a spin-off from JAG.)

I agree on all counts.

GrammaNan 10-02-2013 05:54 PM

My DH and DD and I were disappointed in both shows. The fact that Zeva didn't appear on the first show was the first disappointment. The second show was boring. I kept waiting for something big to happen but it didn't. I am hoping the season gets better. I don't really care if Zeva comes back. I think Tony will be able to be a bigger character and do more things. I am looking forward to seeing who they bring in throughout the season to add to the show.

jitkaau 10-03-2013 02:47 AM

Can't stand the juvenile role that Michael Weatherly plays. I do prefer the Los Angeles version if I'm forced to watch the show.

Inez Ruth 10-03-2013 04:12 AM

I'm just glad they listened to the fans and didn't make Jamie Lee Curtis a regular. I couldn't watch the episodes she was in. I'll keep watching as long as Mark Harmon is on!:thumbup: