Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Need Games to play (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/need-games-play-t129568.html)

Airwick156 06-10-2011 08:38 PM

while we camp. We don't play trivia or pictionary type games. No Clue, monopoly (I hate that game), no scrabble, no strip poker either. LOL.
We play cribbage and dominoes and Phase 10 all the time and we are really tired of those games. So if anyone has any suggestions for some good games to play while camping I sure would love to hear from you. We sometimes play farkle. But that gets boring too.
Its just me and my husband that would be playing but games that take more then 2 players would be good too.

amazon 06-10-2011 08:48 PM

UNO or Jenga? or how about puzzles, we like 200 or 300 piece puzzles, 500 to 1000 just take too long and we lose interest.Nice change from the board games or cards. :thumbup:

Airwick156 06-10-2011 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by amazon
UNO or Jenga? or how about puzzles, we like 200 or 300 piece puzzles, 500 to 1000 just take too long and we lose interest.Nice change from the board games or cards. :thumbup:

Oh I forgot about the Jenga game. I will have to see if we still have that game. Thanks for the idea. Ill run the puzzle idea past him too. He does like to put them together on occasion.

Marion T 06-10-2011 11:13 PM

Ludo? Chess? Chinese Checkers? Majohng? Whist? Bridge?

crafty_linda_b 06-10-2011 11:28 PM

How about cut the fabric for the next quilt game? *LOL* have fun camping...I hope you have a trailer to go in..the last time we went camping a bear ate our ice chest and all it's contents *L* that was the last time we went camping...we were in a tent!! watching out the crack in the flap (door) while the hungry thing did this...needless to say we don't camp anymore!! I don't know why on earth I was even out there..I was 5 months pregnant, sleeping in a tent on the ground!! Oh the joys of being young and stupid...
crafty_linda_b

bluteddi 06-11-2011 01:16 AM

DH and I play Gin, Gin Rummy, dominos, Boogle, Fact or Crap ( hillarious card game), Uno, skip-bo, and backgammon....

Diana Lynne 06-11-2011 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by Airwick156
while we camp. We don't play trivia or pictionary type games. No Clue, monopoly (I hate that game), no scrabble, no strip poker either. LOL.
We play cribbage and dominoes and Phase 10 all the time and we are really tired of those games. So if anyone has any suggestions for some good games to play while camping I sure would love to hear from you. We sometimes play farkle. But that gets boring too.
Its just me and my husband that would be playing but games that take more then 2 players would be good too.

What about Yahtzee?

sewcrafty 06-11-2011 03:33 AM

Have you ever played reverse cribbage? Its soooo much fun! You don't want to have any high points in your hand at all. First one to cross finish loses. At first it really plays with your mind, because you don't pair, go for runs, make 15's or 31! Those cribs are a total wonder! Everyone usually throws their nickels and high cards and man you would just dream to have a hand like that in reg. cribbage. :lol:

Scrap Happy 06-11-2011 03:38 AM

Mexican Dominos. The tiles are so pretty.

nycquilter 06-11-2011 04:48 AM

mancala is fun and easy and small to carry with you. Also, a card game called Set is fun, needs their deck.