Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   need more privacy (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/need-more-privacy-t67562.html)

redkimba 09-30-2010 09:41 AM

Mzsooz - at least yours wait at the door. Mine come in to help me. Cici jumps on the sink and asks for me to turn the water on so she can have a drink of "fresh" water...

bearisgray 09-30-2010 09:42 AM

Maybe the cats enjoy the "performance art"?

quiltluvr 09-30-2010 09:43 AM

I didn't know I wasn't potty trained until I had kids. Talk about an audience. :lol: Now they are all gone and grown but it started all over again, this time with the dog. He used to never follow me before.

jrhboxers 09-30-2010 10:04 AM

My Boxers think that there should NEVER be a shut door in our house. And if it is shut, then they just open it. I keep trying to tell them that I can go potty by myself.

Quilter7x 09-30-2010 10:11 AM

Not one but TWO cats - and they're looking right at you! :shock:

Very funny! :lol:

oldhag 09-30-2010 10:14 AM

My hairless crested thinks that sitting on the 'throne' means an empty lap to jump in. He just started doing this after 7yrs. Oh and he knows how to open the door too! There are 2 other females in the house and I'm the only one he does this to. On a side note after 35 years my DH finally stopped leaving the toilet seat up after my then 3 yr old DGD duct taped the seat down and sternly warned him about tiny butts falling into the toilet. (It's a waste of good hot water when you have to have a shower cause you fell in the toilet)

ozarkmama 09-30-2010 10:19 AM

My Russian Blue just jumps up on the side of the bathtub and wataches and waits until I finish. then immediately tries to jump in the potty before I flush it. Death wish?
It is really funny but I am afraid someday he will win the race.

mzsooz 09-30-2010 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by DebraK
lol, I'm wondering why you have a camera in there ;-)

LOL!! It is my cell phone camera. My cell phone goes everywhere I go. If I don't answer it when kids call they start calling the house phone, then the cell phone, then the house phone. This way the phone is with me so it doesn't ring! It always rings when I don't have it with me. :lol: :lol:

MaggieLou 09-30-2010 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by oldhag
My hairless crested thinks that sitting on the 'throne' means an empty lap to jump in. He just started doing this after 7yrs. Oh and he knows how to open the door too! There are 2 other females in the house and I'm the only one he does this to. On a side note after 35 years my DH finally stopped leaving the toilet seat up after my then 3 yr old DGD duct taped the seat down and sternly warned him about tiny butts falling into the toilet. (It's a waste of good hot water when you have to have a shower cause you fell in the toilet)

That is too funny. Amazing what 3 year olds can come up with.

Quiltforme 09-30-2010 11:45 AM

So cute they need their momma!! looks like my house only with husband and kids outside the door!