Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   No idea (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/no-idea-t21548.html)

tlrnhi 06-19-2009 08:03 PM

Glad to hear they know what it is...pretty much and that she is starting to recover. WIll keep the good thoughts and prayers going for you and family.

Esqmommy 06-19-2009 08:30 PM

Jamie - I've been thinking so much about you and your family. We've never met and I feel like you're an old friend. I hope you know you have lots of love and prayers for you and your family. Thanks for checking in and updating us. We'll keep up with the prayers - you keep up your strength and faith.

blahel 06-19-2009 11:22 PM

it is heartbreaking to watch your own child suffer but at least now they know what it is and can treat it. thinking of you and your family and hoping for a speedy recovery. A friend of ours was in his early 20s when he had an aneurism and he has fully recovered.

Ninnie 06-20-2009 12:21 AM

Jamie, we will keep watch with you, and pray that she has a speedy recovery you and your family.All our love and prayers go out to you,

sewjoyce 06-20-2009 06:31 AM

So glad to hear that your baby is stable and in the best hands!!

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! Thanks for the updates!

gaigai 06-20-2009 06:39 AM

Thanks for the update hon. Prayers are continuing. And trust the nurses. The docs may be great, but people are admitted to the hospital for one reason and one reason only: nursing care. They are the ones who are there 24-7.

No insult intended to any physicians out there.

mimisharon 06-20-2009 06:41 AM

Jamie,
One of the first things I did with Roy was make them show me and explain all the MRI and CT scans they did. It made things much easier for me to 'see' and understand. I think if you do this it will give you peace about her progress.

I know not everyone can do the visualization but for me it worked and I knew where I was going for that minute to help with his recovery.

I have you in my daily prayers and wish you peace and health during this trying time. Some things they will never be able to tell you why or how about, but some things they CAN tell you help.

Let me know if you need help with Anything.
Big hugs,
Sharon

quiltswithdogs 06-20-2009 06:45 AM

You and your whole family are in my prayers during this long hard road you are on. Get to know your nurses; they are your best allies.
Cathy

gaigai 06-20-2009 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by quiltswithdogs
You and your whole family are in my prayers during this long hard road you are on. Get to know your nurses; they are your best allies.
Cathy

High Five to Cathy!!!

Shemjo 06-20-2009 08:08 AM

Jamie, prayers and positive energies are going to you and your daughter. Thank you for the update. There has been some excellent advice given here already. Just know that prayers are continuing all the time, but especially at 7 pm.