Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Oct 2011 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize! Winner is Createfourpaws (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/oct-2011-weight-loss-adventure-prize-winner-createfourpaws-t156684.html)

Leann 09-29-2011 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Sheila_H
Count me in this month as well, I don't know how to copy that weight loss bar on here. Can someone help me pls?

Welcome! I don't have the fitness pal bar either, but someone will come along and walk you through it! First you have to register on myfitnesspal.com. You may be able to take it from there.

Glad you are here!

createfourpaws 09-29-2011 04:02 PM

I will be out of touch for a few days, so MJ I don't think I will be able to do the list of who is particpating this month.

I will be having major surgery tomorrow to remove 2/3 of my right lung. I have a lung carcinoid that is a form of lung cancer. I will be going to ICU after surgery and when I am able to get online I will post how I am doing.

Thank you for your prayers and good thoughts.

Cindy

Sheila_H 09-29-2011 04:04 PM

Oh wow Cindy my sincere well wishes for your surgery, I will keep you in my prayers for a quick and speedy recovery!

Originally Posted by createfourpaws
I will be out of touch for a few days, so MJ I don't think I will be able to do the list of who is particpating this month.

I will be having major surgery tomorrow to remove 2/3 of my right lung. I have a lung carcinoid that is a form of lung cancer. I will be going to ICU after surgery and when I am able to get online I will post how I am doing.

Thank you for your prayers and good thoughts.

Cindy

Pam H 09-29-2011 04:20 PM

Cindy, I am sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.

nancia 09-29-2011 05:19 PM

wish i could be there to hold your hand! hugs, honey! use your strength to fight this thing and get well! we're all on your side and by your side! peace and love, nanci

Podunk Princess 09-29-2011 05:40 PM

I'm in again and happy to still be losing. September has not been as good as August but better than I expected. Hope October is going to be a good month for everyone's weight loss. We need to "save up" for the upcoming holidays!

nancia 09-29-2011 06:07 PM

i know this will sound wrong, but i always seem to lose weight over the holidays. guess i'm too busy to eat! of course, i put it back on for valentine's! oops 8) ! but not next year! no more chocolate valentine's to me(from me). no shooting myself in the foot!

mythreesuns 09-29-2011 06:41 PM

Cindy (createfourpaws)I will say some special prayers for you, for a speedy recovery and all goes well.

Please do let us know how you are doing as soon as your able to.

Podunk Princess 09-29-2011 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by nancia
i know this will sound wrong, but i always seem to lose weight over the holidays. guess i'm too busy to eat! of course, i put it back on for valentine's! oops 8) ! but not next year! no more chocolate valentine's to me(from me). no shooting myself in the foot!

My biggest holiday problem is that I love to bake. I make gift baskets up for friends and neighbors and like to have a large variety of things....most of them my favorite things also. Gets me every time!

nancia 09-29-2011 07:04 PM

princess-- are you allergic to any food or don't like some food? that's what you use. for instance, i'm allergic to nuts so my friends and family always get goodies with nuts.8)