Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   OK Everyone Use Your Picture For Your Avatar!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/ok-everyone-use-your-picture-your-avatar-t53477.html)

raptureready 07-08-2010 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by marsye

Originally Posted by raptureready
I don't even have a picture of me. I'm always behind the camera. Dh doesn't like the way I look so he never bothers to take a picture.

We don't care what he thinks....men are always wrong! :lol: :lol:
Take a picture of yourself. ;)

You know what, after I wrote that I started thinking about it and the last time we had our pictures taken was 11 years ago. Josie was just a tiny baby. I went, I browsed, I looked, I was right, none of me. Plenty of DD and DH.

barnbum 07-08-2010 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by DebraK
granny_59, you look fun, and cute ;-)

That's just what I was thinking.

:D
No way I'm taking Buddy down. But, once he's home and back to his ole self--I'll post one of both of us.

C.Cal Quilt Girl 07-08-2010 04:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
O.K. gonna post this just once, not into changing my avitar,
here goes, edited from a photo so may not come out clear, might be a good thing !!

Should say this Q is a variation from a F&P pattern
[ATTACH=CONFIG]80589[/ATTACH]

QuiltingGrannie 07-08-2010 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by marsye

I don't even have a picture of me. I'm always behind the camera. Dh doesn't like the way I look so he never bothers to take a picture.

We don't care what he thinks....men are always wrong! :lol: :lol:
Take a picture of yourself. ;)

You know what, after I wrote that I started thinking about it and the last time we had our pictures taken was 11 years ago. Josie was just a tiny baby. I went, I browsed, I looked, I was right, none of me. Plenty of DD and DH.

Yep, do what I did - turn the camera around and take a pic of yourself. Worked for me.

hazeljane 07-08-2010 04:48 PM

Okay. I did it. Quilting this past winter, pre-Juki.

sunflower126 07-08-2010 04:49 PM

O.K. here I am the one in the middle at Weaver's Fabric shop in eastern PA on our shopping trip.

magpie 07-08-2010 04:52 PM

Ok mine's already here. Can I have a piece of cake. C. Cal your quilt is gorgeous. What pattern is it if you don't mind sharing.

susie0808 07-08-2010 04:54 PM

Hi everyone! This is my favorite picture of me and my kids. Kids are a little older now. ;-)

Joeysnana 07-08-2010 05:02 PM

What can I say about this picture? I'm pushing 58!

cjomomma 07-08-2010 05:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Everyone looks so lovely. I don't see the problem. No one looks bad. It's nice to put a face with names or screen names.
Here is a pic for you all. DD is what I used to look like.

me and DD
[ATTACH=CONFIG]80596[/ATTACH]