Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Our user names (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/our-user-names-t202654.html)

ctipton 10-10-2012 08:21 PM

I will have to say I have read some very interesting and heart wrenching things." God Bless us one and all" Thanks for the stories.

sniktasemaj 10-10-2012 09:27 PM

Mine is Sniktasemaj which is my husband's name spelled in reverse. I can't figure out how to edit user name and put a better one in.

sewnbug 10-11-2012 05:05 AM

Mine comes from the nickname my dh has for me. bug. And he says I'm always sewin so put the two together and you have sewnbug.

DonnaFreak 10-11-2012 10:53 AM

Mine came from the fact that my daughter is autistic. I figured that some cruel kids might call her weird or a freak, so I came up with a screen name that would let her know that Mom wasn't afraid of being a freak. If I'm not afraid of it, maybe she won't be either. Besides.....the only option to being a freak is being... *shudder* ...NORMAL! *gasp*

Donna

MissDaisyDo 10-11-2012 04:54 PM

After 2 hip and 1 knee replacement surgeries in a relative short time,my DH started calling me Miss Daisy since he had to drive me quite a lot. I added the Do as the first two letters of my first name. He thought he was funny but it is now my turn to drive him for awhile.

sassey 10-12-2012 12:27 PM

I
i have always been sassey sassey clothes sassey hair and sassey mouth so it just becme my moniker. still have a sassey mouth but age happened so clothes and hair are not sassey anymore

Atomicdog 10-12-2012 05:23 PM

Atomicdog was one of my favorite funk songs from way back - I mean, come on, "why must I be like that, why must I chase the cat?" LOL!!

Cindy

Chasing Hawk 10-12-2012 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Atomicdog (Post 5581162)
Atomicdog was one of my favorite funk songs from way back - I mean, come on, "why must I be like that, why must I chase the cat?" LOL!!

Cindy

Cute Cindy!!

I looked up that song up on my Itunes. I listened to the preview portion, I did like the chorus though....

Bow-wow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah
Bow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah
Bow-wow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah
Bow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah

But George Clinton is not my thing neither was old Bill (no relation I am sure. ) :)

MissM 10-12-2012 06:39 PM

Mine is easy, I live in the South so all women are addressed as Miss and M is the first letter in my first name. So nothing clever here.

Cosy 10-12-2012 06:58 PM

My sister and I were brainstorming names for my website, she asked me what I thought of when I thought of quilts. Well, they make my think of cottages, and being wrapped up all cozy. When I started to set stuff up, I typed cosy instead of cozy. Didn't look right, but couldn't figure it out. So I do long arm quilting in my Cosy Quilt Cottage, and am known, on line at least, as cosy.