Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Patches foal watch (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/patches-foal-watch-t20547.html)

amma 05-27-2009 07:15 PM

Kay, I got a couple of really good view of Flirt today, in the right light and proper angle she IS huge :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: Holy cow!!! :roll: :roll: So when you checked her milk did you find that she is getting even closer than you thought???

tlrnhi 05-27-2009 07:16 PM

She is huge, huh, Amma?

Look at her just grazing. UGH!

amma 05-27-2009 07:34 PM

Her foal is pretty darn active tonight :shock: He/She is sure kicking the daylights out of her :( :(

kaykay 05-28-2009 02:30 AM

Sorry guys! Hubby took over the computer last night and I fell asleep waiting for him to get done. That foal is really kicking and making her miserable. Must be time for the baby to come LOL.

Tonight we will do another milk sample on both. Patches bag shrank back again yesterday so I think shes a little further out then Flirt

tlrnhi 05-28-2009 03:31 AM

Hey all......Foaling Fairies are in there! WOOHOO!! lol

gaigai 05-28-2009 03:45 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Hey all......Foaling Fairies are in there! WOOHOO!! lol

Hot Diggity Dawg!!!!!! Put back those ugly ones ladies, I want your prettys my dears (spoken like the Wicked Witch of the West).

Woohoo, come on Foaling Fairies, do your stuff!

gaigai 05-28-2009 05:36 AM

I finally got the foal cam to come up on my pc laptop. Imagine my disappointment not to see a mommy & baby. Just a handsome fella mucking the stall. Oh well, he's nice to look at too!

Since there obviously isn't a baby, either the foaling fairies are taking a break, or playing a joke on us, or I've counted my FQ's before they've foaled! LOL

I SWEAR I am not going to stay up all day watching that camera. I have to sleep! It's my 4th 12 in a row! Really. (I'm trying hard to convince myself)

Ninnie 05-28-2009 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by kaykay
Sorry guys! Hubby took over the computer last night and I fell asleep waiting for him to get done. That foal is really kicking and making her miserable. Must be time for the baby to come LOL.

Tonight we will do another milk sample on both. Patches bag shrank back again yesterday so I think shes a little further out then Flirt

You hang in there Patches, I'm counting on you!

Ninnie

kaykay 05-28-2009 06:46 AM

okay not to confuse anyone again but that is Meadow now in the stall. I had to put her in to get a urine sample so I can see if shes preggers. she will be let back out shortly :)

Kay

gaigai 05-28-2009 07:16 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I thought something was seriously wrong with me. Like, I had forgotten what a preggers mare looked like just before delivery!!! I just kept saying, "That mare doesn't look pregnant to me!?!" Over and over. Whew, now I can go to bed. I've shut down the "Mare Stare". LOL. Love that name!!!!! Of course you know that I'll jump out of bed this afternoon and immediately run in to turn on my laptop for an update!

You go girl!!!