Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Patches foal watch (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/patches-foal-watch-t20547.html)

Tink's Mom 05-31-2009 05:46 AM

:D :D Yipppee :D :D I knew if I went to bed we would see some more action :!:

Congratulations, Kay! What a sweet little colt! What's his name :?: :?: I think some of us think his barn name could be Pokie...as in Slow Poke........ :-) Oh, look at those white spots...I could just start kissing the monitor..............

sewjoyce 05-31-2009 05:59 AM

Oh, what a beautiful little baby!! He's just adorable! What's his name??

dvseals 05-31-2009 06:07 AM

He is absolutely adorable.
dd keeps asking if she can have him I said NOOOOOO

Joan 05-31-2009 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Ok, time to kick Flirt and Baxter's Black About Time You Got Here out of the stall and put Patches in! lol

I'm just all went well with her.
She didn't look happy with everyone in the stall! Glad your friend got to see the foaling! We were happy too!! :) :)

I agree Terri, I have FQ riding on Patches' birth and want to win.

Who won the FQs for Flirt?

gaigai 05-31-2009 07:35 AM

He is so darned cute I can't stop watching.

GET UP FLIRT! That baby is hungry! Look at him trying to nurse & momma won't get up. Poor hungry baby! Flirt, I know you're tired, but feed that boy!

k3n 05-31-2009 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by Joan

Ok, time to kick Flirt and Baxter's Black About Time You Got Here out of the stall and put Patches in! lol

She didn't look happy with everyone in the stall! Glad your friend got to see the foaling! We were happy too!! :) :)

Twas lucky, lucky me, Joan!!! I'm so chuffed (British for really pleased!) :D Do feel a bit guilty about the extra postage you all have to pay though. :oops:

K x

amma 05-31-2009 08:17 AM

k3n, You shouldn't be worried about postage....you should be worried about where you are going to stash these FQ's :wink: :wink: :wink:

k3n 05-31-2009 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by amma
k3n, You shouldn't be worried about postage....you should be worried about where you are going to stash these FQ's :wink: :wink: :wink:

Oh, I'll find room Amma! Even if I have to sell one of the kids! :lol:

K x

Mousie 05-31-2009 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

Originally Posted by Joan

Twas lucky, lucky me, Joan!!! I'm so chuffed (British for really pleased!) :D Do feel a bit guilty about the extra postage you all have to pay though. :oops:

K x

"one is not impressed!" we'll have no guilt...lol...it was everybody's choice to get in, and pay up...and we all know we have a 'global', board.
So, repeat after me,...If someone in bumspank Egypt, had won... :wink: ...I would have to pay the postage, too...so, fair is fair...for the millionth time...congrats, K....couldn't have happened to a nicer person! :wink:

k3n 05-31-2009 08:47 AM

Aw shucks QNC - you is makin me blush! I'm thinking of moving to Bumspank, Egypt, BTW! LOL LOL double LOL!

K x